TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #1051
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    I wolf leaned xiz for defending dfr even if he had reasons but he's coming off as more town now

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1052
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      I'm always dangerous

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1053
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        i did, thats not what i meant

        at this moment I find that you WV are the last wolf, however im not confident. I also think Haku is a wolf.

        Either way I want haku dead.
        I think you're the last wolf. \o

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1054
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by Xiz
          I'm always dangerous
          OWO
          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          If everyone in this F5 can't lean him at this point in the game, I think that's dangerous too.
          I want to lynch wv and then xiz. If that doesn't mean anything, then ok

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1055
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Does someone in this game town lean or wolf lean Xiz ?
            I've had you and him alternating as top town since end of last phase for mindmelding on a few instances
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1056
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              whats votecount at?

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1057
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                WV voted you.
                Gradiant voted WV.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1058
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  i think im wrong on wv

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1059
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    cel talk to me

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1060
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      hello xiz
                      whenever i see you pop up on facebook i get happy tbh
                      i hope to meet you one day
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1061
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        wv

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1062
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          haku

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1063
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            haku who do you wanna see in a noose at this exact second
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1064
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              i think im wrong on wv
                              I'm not moving my vote on you btw

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1065
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                I'll probably just self-vote because I want to go chill in deadchat.

                                No offense.

                                Comment

                                Working...