TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1111
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    nah.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1112
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      I keep coming back to a WV lynch somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1113
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Unless Gradiant is the new T-Force.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1114
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Unless Gradiant is the new T-Force.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1115
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            I loss to T-Force at Anime North where he pmuch just controlled/deflected the game while I constantly looked at him being like "you're suspicious!" but somehow moving back to something else and eventually forgetting him until I rip.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1116
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              idk you just sound like the perfect candidate for pulling off the F3.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1117
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                The neutral top town that everyone keeps forgetting.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1118
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  I lost to haku because he p much sat back and let infights happen

                  Haku as wolf at AN was kinda like gradient and a bit less so but still kinda like xiz but that's also a totally different circumstance so I don't think it means much
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1119
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    In other news I had a nice shower

                    I still wanna vote wv
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1120
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      xiz (1)- wv
                      wv (1)- Gradiant
                      unvote- Xiz, Haku
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1121
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        I think WV is fine, but I'm kinda disgusted at the idea that I could be in the F3.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1122
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Celirra

                          Haku as wolf at AN was kinda like gradient and a bit less so but still kinda like xiz but that's also a totally different circumstance so I don't think it means much
                          wat

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1123
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Well that wasn't worth staying up for. Let's just vote and get this over with

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1124
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              everybody should say their top two scum on the chance the game goes another phase and some of the people in everybody's top two's are in f3

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1125
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                If haku is in f3 I think haku should not be voted for
                                I trust haku in f3 for some reason more than myself because if wv is a town after all this then I think I blew my twg goodness on dfr
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...