TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #916
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    You're not funny

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #917
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Damn, I misread as "you're not wolfy".

      I was almost as impressed as when you voted DFR over me.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #918
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        I guess I'll have to find a better way than that.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #919
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          What would be the easiest F3 for you guys ?

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #920
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            In the world where we start a new game, but it's already F3 and only 3 of us get to play.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #921
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              If we go by statistics in F3 each game, I have to die here and it's a no brainer too.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #922
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                I'm town, but you guys should seriously kill me here because my decision making is too dangerous for the real late game.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #923
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  On paper I'd go WV > Gradiant > Xiz > Celirra.

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #924
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Is someone here heavily convinced I'm a top town ?
                    not me

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    If we go by statistics in F3 each game, I have to die here and it's a no brainer too.
                    if you're town and get lynched here then i get lynched tomorrow and we lose. you have a better chance in f3 than i do

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #925
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      not me



                      if you're town and get lynched here then i get lynched tomorrow and we lose. you have a better chance in f3 than i do
                      I have a 0% win rate in F3s.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #926
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        If you're not town reading me, you lose the game anyway.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #927
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          I consider that I did my job with DFR, but there's too much stuff in my iso to incriminate me in a way that I can't defend myself.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #928
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Well, no lynch/kill is off so, at least someone is forced to die every phase.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #929
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Here's the Haku plan guys.

                              We lynch Gradiant here and Celirra tomorrow because they both voted DFR to keep me alive.

                              That was the wolf plan most likely.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #930
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Not convinced ? Good! I'm not either.

                                Comment

                                Working...