TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1261
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    It seems like he wants to play the game more now, but sadly I don't think hes with us

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1262
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      the thing I kinda can't shake though is he's been pretty good with voting
      like sure he hasn't always been on the right side but he's had consistent enough reasons for it
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1263
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        well actually i dont remember his progression with ffa other than him saying he didn't like him as much compared to haku this phase
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1264
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          i dont really have a defense for that but everyone has had games where we go 0/all in accuracy. Not my best game.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1265
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            and hey my first read was haku + ffa are both town so at least i got that right.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1266
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              no votes have been cast
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1267
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                i agree and like I'm 1/3 which isnt a ton better
                I've had a ton of games being like 0/x as town
                again the main thing really with respect to voting is your progression with WV really throwing me off
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  the dbp thing isn't even inherently awful given as both masons went on that wagon and I dont remember you leading that super heavily
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    kinda wanna wait for gradient to say more
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Grabbing chipotle th

                      If I go off of scenarios with nightkills and who's final 3, I vote cel. If I go off of people giving shitty reasoning for wanting to vote someone in f3, i vote xiz

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Pick your poison guys

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          I'd say nightkill logic is easier to manipulate by a wolf to reach desired outcomes/results
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Do I vote cel for not taking the easy win by killing me or xiz, or do I vote xiz for the bad stance taking entire game and wanting to vote me based on me looking like I'm posting more because theres less people (which wasn't even you that brought it up, it was cel)

                            That's really what it comes down to, since both of you look like shit because of dfr

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              Grabbing chipotle th

                              If I go off of scenarios with nightkills and who's final 3, I vote cel. If I go off of people giving shitty reasoning for wanting to vote someone in f3, i vote xiz
                              what part is shitty? My read on you? my read on cel? my overall approach at the day? my thoughts on haku? what part

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                That's really what it comes down to, since both of you look like shit because of dfr
                                ...?
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...