TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread
im debating how much i want to consider who would pair better with DFR here because honestly its both and neither but I don't have strong cases. Like, DFR either bussed cel or he green'd grad. The cel thing was stronger imo then his defense on gradiant but, not much to work with

Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread
looking at reads doesn't really help me because the vote on cel first phase was avoiding dealing with any wagons, there was no vote second phase, and the read on xiz was null both times
I can really only look at the fact that the f3 is who it is right now.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread
if xiz was wolf, he had already said before that haku would be his next vote and there'd be good reason for it too. there'd be nothing to gain from nightkilling haku over cel or meComment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread
I had said i'd vote xiz first over haku, but tbh it'd be very easy to sway me due to the situations around both of them.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread
well there'd be nothing to gain from nightkilling haku over cel at least. If he killed me, cel had said haku was top town, xiz would have to convince haku to go for cel which would be harder I think than convincing me to go for haku over him.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread
though putting cel in that situation too, if he killed xiz, i'd vote haku and it'd be easy for him to win. if he killed me, xiz would vote haku? same thing. there's really nothing to gain from him killing haku either. only easy situation would be what i first mentioned: he thinks me and xiz go after eachother and cel complains about being the swing vote.Comment
-
Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread
im thinking that the nightkill was mostly to throw me off, i know its self centered but I believe it
because besides haku, grad would be next which raises flags for cel for me. Like, if cel is the last one then its a play I can see him doing.
Also I just realized grad if you are the last wolf and you went balls heavy and decided to kill haku simply because you didn't want ot play with him anymore I'd laugh
(but thats mean as fuck lol)

Comment
Comment