TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1276
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    i mean, you look like shit as well dude.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1277
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      well, your play is shit. Not you, you are a beautiful flower.

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #1278
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Celirra
        ...?
        dfrs reads

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1279
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Already explained all that

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1280
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            i mean, you look like shit as well dude.
            nobody has yet to try and come up with a reasonable thing to scum read me with all game and the best you can come up with at f3 is that I seem to be more active now

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1281
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              *not reasonable to you

              I'm tryin dude I dunno what to tell you. You have done a terrible job at proving yourself to be town, you might think you are doing a great job but if it's not being shown to anyone else then whats the point. Entire game you have done a great job at being neutral. Yes, you have made a few pulls here and there but nothing of major significance.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1282
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                im gonna iso cel again

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #1283
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Voting xiz in 7 minutes. If I'm wrong, than grats cel but give me a little credit regarding the scenarios regarding people in f3 and the nightkills.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #1284
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    *not reasonable to you

                    I'm tryin dude I dunno what to tell you. You have done a terrible job at proving yourself to be town, you might think you are doing a great job but if it's not being shown to anyone else then whats the point. Entire game you have done a great job at being neutral. Yes, you have made a few pulls here and there but nothing of major significance.
                    Projection

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1285
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      I mean yeah I give you credit and I see where you're coming from
                      frankly I'd be in a similar boat as you with your stance if the tables were turned

                      I just also think that this kind of thing definitely is too easy to manipulate by a wolf to read solely into it and base a decision off of it
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1286
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        well not solely but you know what I mean
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1287
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          I'm not putting in anymore work this game when after all the scenarios i'm going through trying to figure this shit out, you're just going to project your game onto me and say you don't think i'm town because it appears like i'm more active. Voting you in 3 minutes

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1288
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            i still cant get over how why cel would kill haku. it would have been a free game for cel considering where I was going

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1289
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              This is a really nice burrito though, chipotle's pretty great

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1290
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                at least give me untl 50

                                Comment

                                Working...