TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #1246
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    I just want to vote holy shit

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1247
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Hello

      I wanna vote xiz I think
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1248
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        cool we are all back

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1249
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          I think you're overthinking things about me gradient

          The easy answer is often the right answer
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1250
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            kinda like wv?

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1251
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              but yeah im lost. I've been wrong the whole game, only been right on not voting for wv i guess, if that even counts for anything.

              I don't think im overthinking it at all.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1252
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                That's literally how I won the last game as town
                The easy vote was the one that proved wolf
                This isn't an easy vote for me but I think like, it seems like you're faced with an easy route and a hard route kinda? Idk that's the vibe I got (well from both of you really)
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Where are you two at
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Like more than just who but why too plsz
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      I really don't think I'm moving off xiz for the record
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        i've been going back and forth a lot. I think gradiant atm.

                        For me it's the haku lynch, I feel like he gradiant is more likely to kill haku then cel. grad has been a perfect null this game. I had dfr's read included in my read but honestly I don't think that will help at this point.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          I really think when we both voted for WV there I think that mindmeld was super strong also. I know you have different thoughts on it, but also I like how you immideatly swapped off of wv.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            ^ to cel

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              See the issue is that I've had similar encounters with both of you
                              I've had the same line of thought
                              I've arguably mindmelded with xiz more than with gradiant
                              but gradiant also has a better track record this game regarding consistency too in my mind

                              but i also like how you're actually defending yourself and presenting actual arguments here which is arguably the towniest you've seemed this game
                              the issue though is I don't think gradiant is more likely to kill haku here
                              I don't think you're more likely either, quite frankly I don't think it can be accounted well to either of you (i wifom'd myself earlier with this)
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                I disagree, like compare gradiants involvement and activity and overall mood from yesterday to today now that haku is gone.

                                Comment

                                Working...