TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1201
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    as a little quip, I'm looking forward to postgame to hear ffa talk about how we should've listened to him or something or about how I'm bad and he's great or something else
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #1202
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      that's what was bugging me about xiz, there was never really any investigation into his stances, they were just seemed to be there. hard town reads for no reason. and dfr putting him as null both reads lists. maybe also his part in dbp's lynch, because i didn't get the scum read on him. I could maybe put that though as not playing as many games with dbp as he has, but it was still a read i didn't agree with.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1203
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        back to this game though:

        A bit of an issue I have with gradient is that he just feels kinda... there I guess, but even then not super there
        I've forgotten about him a few times which either means I'm a dumbass or he's playing subtly
        which isn't inherently wolfy

        sec I'll get back to you guys on gradient
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #1204
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          as a little quip, I'm looking forward to postgame to hear ffa talk about how we should've listened to him or something or about how I'm bad and he's great or something else
          if he was great, haku was 100% wolf

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1205
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Gradiant
            I'm here and I already hate reading ffa's posts. That didn't take very long :/


            i actually meant to ask at one point before shit hit the fan if you preferred haku or ffa, in terms of towniness
            haku always seemed a lot more towny than ffa to me

            its too late to answer now
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1206
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              i just pulled 3 random quotes out of my ass moreorless about xiz's thoughts that fit my narrative

              i really get irked by how a lot of xiz's prio was on wv, then ultimately didn't go for wv

              i kinda don't like how a lot of xiz's game was more prodding and piggybacking than investigating after going over iso
              ofc i didn't go for wv, i explain it about a page ago, it shows why

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1207
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Originally posted by Gradiant
                wolf raeko I'm pretty sure doesn't protect wolf ffa here. Ive been in a bunch of games with her where she skates by until she wins or she makes it pretty damn far solo. She is plenty capable of doing a wolf game solo imo
                interesting post
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1208
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  as an aside:
                  raeko's vote was on gradient before swapping and tbh I've seen how strong she can be
                  but i also think I like gradient this phase a lot so far, he's putting work in
                  reminds me of that game that DBP cared about town winning
                  I don't think gradiant would fear kill raeko

                  I don't know if gradiant knew raeko was mason tho at that time

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1209
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Care to share your thoughts on your ordering for that?

                    DFR I'm mainly looking at his post asking about how to find masons, though there's also his eod vote on cel who wasn't much of a potential lynch at the time, trying to avoid wagon shitstorm

                    WV's just super inactive. Kinda not great reads list, didn't really like him pinging me to answer raeko's question even though almost no time had past while he still wasn't pretty much any questioning himself.

                    Xiz I kinda have no idea at all about, he doesn't seem to have done much at all except hard town read a couple people for not very great reasons. The vote on dbp I don't care all that much for since the prodding I got from dbp was something I've come to expect from a dbp trying to sleuth and it ended up leading to dbp getting lynched which sucks.
                    was I sheeping you by accident

                    especially re: the dfr thing
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1210
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      hey xiz are you town
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1211
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        that's what was bugging me about xiz, there was never really any investigation into his stances, they were just seemed to be there. hard town reads for no reason. and dfr putting him as null both reads lists. maybe also his part in dbp's lynch, because i didn't get the scum read on him. I could maybe put that though as not playing as many games with dbp as he has, but it was still a read i didn't agree with.
                        oh come on I gave good reasoning, and if i didn't have strong feelings I'd make that known. The same argument could literally be used against you as well. Currently tho today you are playing a lot better imo, actually seems like you care, whatever alignment that is haha

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1212
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          if so why
                          gradient's proving himself through his iso
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #1213
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            i actually meant to ask at one point before shit hit the fan if you preferred haku or ffa, in terms of towniness
                            haku always seemed a lot more towny than ffa to me

                            its too late to answer now
                            at that point, haku was slightly townier to me than ffa. not by much though

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1214
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              oh come on I gave good reasoning, and if i didn't have strong feelings I'd make that known. The same argument could literally be used against you as well. Currently tho today you are playing a lot better imo, actually seems like you care, whatever alignment that is haha
                              i dont like this much, you're not solving the problem you're more pushing it aside, then being cute at the end for :3 points
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1215
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                dfr i guess, i hate this
                                you might've already but why did you hate dfr vote?
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...