Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #841
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    This is why I'm pissed nobody is bothering to critically think or look outside the box.

    "OMG freezin voted haku and unvoted oh noes WHAT COULD IT MEAN"

    discounting the fact I've explained it like 3 times...

    Then you plop a vote on me and pce out like you did something.

    Get back in here and fight me nerd unless you want to die
    to be honest i try to avoid reaction tests and stuff these days because this is what they get met with

    see: roundbox in fire emblem, tokzic in twgabout

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #842
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      lightknight, since it seems like you made that vote off just looking at the votecount: it would be better if you click and look at when and why votes happen

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #843
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Lightknight924
        I'm going to put a vote on freezinice for the nonce, because he was going hard before after haku and has suddenly ceased, and because I'm not solid on voting for inD yet, because his posting style still reads town to me based off his quick posts that seem inquisitive and earnest.
        Nice meme


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #844
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          light, why shouldn't I vote for you?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #845
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            "Whoa, Charu with that 180 read, hahaha got'em"


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #846
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              This is why I'm pissed nobody is bothering to critically think or look outside the box.

              "OMG freezin voted haku and unvoted oh noes WHAT COULD IT MEAN"

              discounting the fact I've explained it like 3 times...

              Then you plop a vote on me and pce out like you did something.

              Get back in here and fight me nerd unless you want to die

              Alright, this is good. I was testing the waters to see what it would upset. Since I didnt gather any real gut feelings off of anyone's posts today, and after reading about the vigi and celirra getting off'd in one night, I wanted to throw a vote down without much explanation and stir the pot a bit. I think you sound pretty reasonable, as in I would have the same reaction if I were called out like that.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #847
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Lightknight924
                Alright, this is good. I was testing the waters to see what it would upset. Since I didnt gather any real gut feelings off of anyone's posts today, and after reading about the vigi and celirra getting off'd in one night, I wanted to throw a vote down without much explanation and stir the pot a bit. I think you sound pretty reasonable, as in I would have the same reaction if I were called out like that.
                Nice meme


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #848
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  I think freezin is probably getting incited out of a pit of frustration that's rooted in township based off of that defense

                  Comment

                  • Lightknight924
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 1164

                    #849
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Charu Im confused lol

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #850
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Lightknight924
                      I think freezin is probably getting incited out of a pit of frustration that's rooted in township based off of that defense
                      Nice meme


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • evanescence_death4ever
                        where'sTHEdrain?!
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 616

                        #851
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        I want out. How do I leave game?
                        #charu4president2016

                        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                        Or something
                        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                        Comment

                        • evanescence_death4ever
                          where'sTHEdrain?!
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 616

                          #852
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          I think I deserve a ban from TWG for bailing three games in a row, technically.

                          I'm really sorry, guys...
                          #charu4president2016

                          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                          Or something
                          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #853
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                            I want out. How do I leave game?
                            Serious or not serious?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • evanescence_death4ever
                              where'sTHEdrain?!
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 616

                              #854
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Maybe I'll see you all around someday. Have fun. I'm sorry.
                              #charu4president2016

                              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                              Or something
                              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                              Comment

                              • evanescence_death4ever
                                where'sTHEdrain?!
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 616

                                #855
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Serious or not serious?
                                Very serious. Bye =(
                                #charu4president2016

                                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                                Or something
                                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                                Comment

                                Working...