Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadoWolfe
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2009
    • 171

    #706
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Eeeexcuse me?

    Where did I soft?
    All of start of phase
    "I'm hungry for meat"
    "gonna eat one of you"
    "delicious little morsels "
    "it's gonna be a midnight snack"
    Originally posted by Charu
    And why would softing AS A WOLF ever be useful for, well... WOLVES in this setup?
    Softing as a wolf is only ever useful to back up a CC much later in the game, but I could see you wifoming there as either alignment/role. The rest of your posts are alright, but I wouldn't expect them to bad if you're scum. You have a reads list by any chance?

    Wait, are you saying you didn't soft?





    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
    Originally posted by YoshL
    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #707
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      @Freezin
      Fair enough, I guess I owe that much (resetting). Brb gonna get out of this comfy ass bed and get prepped for the day. I'll be back on computer to reset





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #708
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Nope, that was not a soft.

        ...But now that you pointed that out, that would be a good soft to use in the far future, hee hee hee.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #709
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          That was just me coming in with funsies since I saw other players having funsies.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • ShadoWolfe
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2009
            • 171

            #710
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Also, preeetty sure I was in favor of your side of the debate and made it clear when I said "enhances the argument" with Botchi.
            I remember that. I thought it was just about that one point he had issue with, but I see your point. Still, got any spicy reads for me when I get back?





            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
            Originally posted by YoshL
            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #711
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              That was just me coming in with funsies since I saw other players having funsies.
              Lmao I thought you were ballsy enough to wave your gun in our faces and ask us who you should shoot. I'll keep that in mknd when I reset





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #712
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Kk bbl pce





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #713
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Oh, Freezin baby, if you can be so kind, can you explain why ya voted for Cel yourself?
                  saw him sitting in the background making broad generalized statements and not commiting to attacking anyone.

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Poe today leaves me with celirra and a pick em between lightknight and eva for lynch.

                  Uneasy about botchi but don't want to kill today

                  Everyone else is ok

                  Haku is top town
                  this list was made based on what i had see from interactions and activity. everyone on the list left little impressions with their reads and interactions with other players with the exception on eva, who was included because she had not made a serious push against anyone the entire game and was just reacting.

                  at the time i was too busy to keep up with thread at eod but i was not voting cel for the same reason you were

                  ===

                  found this while looking for my quotes

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  2 votes still on lightknight after his reaction

                  stares

                  false eod change nothing for you guys?
                  huh. lightknight/indheart just went up like 5% in my mind
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #714
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    I remember that. I thought it was just about that one point he had issue with, but I see your point. Still, got any spicy reads for me when I get back?
                    I think a lynch from one of the four will be enough for me to make a concrete reads.

                    Take my "4" players atm as either wolf or null, with freezin being the top (obvious due to my vote).


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #715
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                      Lmao I thought you were ballsy enough to wave your gun in our faces and ask us who you should shoot. I'll keep that in mknd when I reset
                      Also why I told you to shut up about being "hungry" and said yes to "being uncomfortable, but not for the reason you think"





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #716
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        I'm at work till 7pm EDT today, so I should be around more later tonight, but here are some thoughts at the moment:


                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        freezin

                        let's see how this feels

                        celirra progression gives me echoes of last turbo

                        Something about the simplicity of this post makes me feel like inD is posting earnestly about his feelings. He's been skeptical all game and has been on my tail at several points, and overall I feel town about InD right now.

                        I'll come back with more in a few.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #717
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          lmao dude

                          another 5% increase for indheart/lightknight

                          thats the best ninja ive ever done to someone
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #718
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Also why I told you to shut up about being "hungry" and said yes to "being uncomfortable, but not for the reason you think"
                            lmao, it kind of makes sense now that you explained it, and it makes me instantly think you're town.

                            Well done if you're a wolf by the way.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #719
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              dont think im going to lynch outside of indheart/lightknight today
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #720
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                eva sitting just outside my scumleans due to lack of presence and reads/opinions.

                                shado is madworld wolf or strong town. haku is still top town. charu is p towny too.

                                indheart/lightknight are scumleans but i have preference towards voting indheart atm because if for some reason this is W/T hes more likely a wolf than lightknight.

                                dont think mello gets killed there unless someone reads her as a pr and nobody here can do that but who charu listed
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...