Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #661
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    from 9-11 i'm pretty much teaching people how to fold birdflowers like this one (big):



    but i should be back for eod

    if people wanna interact it's gotta be earlier for me

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #662
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      There's a difference between a low activity player and an inactive.

      Yeah, he got here late, but he had a streak of posts/reads/explanations.

      This should have been enough to get a feel from him unlike someone with 0-5 posts with nothing significant.
      how do you feel about him voting you, while referencing a post where he was voting a townie for the same given reason?

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #663
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        shado being off wagon is noted, i think he's the most interesting of the off-wagoners tbh

        lightknight could be town for his false-eod posts but i still want him to show up today - if i get to cross paths with him at all it should help me read him, and if he's town then the entire botchi wagon was town

        that must have been magical for the wolves if it's true

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #664
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Haku's "hardclaim" is not alignment indicative, even though it makes me uncomfortable. I have played many games with this homeboy and I have seen this behavior before. He said this is for information gathering and reaction tests and I believe him.

          People on my radar:
          Lightknight: see above
          Haku: 'hardclaim' wolf makes me squirm
          Freezin: policy voting, im not voting him, but keepin an eye out

          Vote-worthy:
          haku-hardclaim
          lightknight- variable(never played with him before, so im okay with lynching him to avoid having to learn a new style. Im also ok letting him live so i can learn his style.
          Charu-feather ruffler
          All this is telling me is that he disapproves with the idea of someone "hard claiming wolf" and count this at some sort of mini flag which is fair.

          Note that in his first paragraph he does explain why he thinks I might not be a wolf.

          As for his own game, he looked pretty lost for a potential wolf. I tend to believe that his wolf self would have come here more prepared. His post didn't feel like he tried to change anything in it to look better.

          Strange? Maybe. Wolfy? Nah.

          The biggest issue with him and me is that I wasn't here to answer anything at that point.

          So yeah, I just think he was at a different point for game solving.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #665
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by inDheart
            from 9-11 i'm pretty much teaching people how to fold birdflowers like this one (big):



            but i should be back for eod

            if people wanna interact it's gotta be earlier for me
            What a cutie


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • evanescence_death4ever
              where'sTHEdrain?!
              • Jun 2007
              • 616

              #666
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              She should be voting you because she wants to.

              Voting you because Haku asked her to vote you is suspicious.
              I didn't vote him because you "asked me to."

              I'm thinking you're being bit dense to this whole situation? It seems you ignore explanations a lot.

              Originally posted by inDheart
              she does want to, from the sound of that post, to help say we're not w/w
              ^this

              Originally posted by inDheart
              from 9-11 i'm pretty much teaching people how to fold birdflowers like this one (big):



              but i should be back for eod

              if people wanna interact it's gotta be earlier for me
              Woah, dude, teach me!? That's so cool. Can I come to your lesson?

              In other news, I'm trying to catch up on what's going on here.

              Charu, did you make a softclaim for wolf in that post? If there's a wolf among the four of you, and you included yourself...this makes me wonder?

              I think this is based on next to no evidence, but I feel like there's a wolf in inDheart/Freezin. I don't know for sure (no one knows anything for sure...heh). Although I'm keeping my vote on inDheart right now to get through Haku's skull bone that there's no alliance over here.

              At least I only had to read through like 2 pages instead of seven. But I'm procrastinating with figuring out my evidence for Freezin.

              He said the word grimy at some point. Seemed grimy.
              #charu4president2016

              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
              Or something
              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #667
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                Charu, did you make a softclaim for wolf in that post? If there's a wolf among the four of you, and you included yourself...this makes me wonder?
                Ohohoho, I assure you.



                I'm no wolf, fee-fi-fo-fum!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #668
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  All this is telling me is that he disapproves with the idea of someone "hard claiming wolf" and count this at some sort of mini flag which is fair.

                  Note that in his first paragraph he does explain why he thinks I might not be a wolf.

                  As for his own game, he looked pretty lost for a potential wolf. I tend to believe that his wolf self would have come here more prepared. His post didn't feel like he tried to change anything in it to look better.

                  Strange? Maybe. Wolfy? Nah.

                  The biggest issue with him and me is that I wasn't here to answer anything at that point.

                  So yeah, I just think he was at a different point for game solving.
                  how familiar are you with the term "shroop"

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #669
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    charu, did i ask you already what The Botchi Special is? i don't know what that means

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #670
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      how familiar are you with the term "shroop"
                      How familiar are you with the meta about me and wagons?

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #671
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        charu, did i ask you already what The Botchi Special is? i don't know what that means
                        I just coined it.

                        What I mean by "The Botchi Special" is that he'll explain his actions that are downright ridiculous. "Voting due to not knowing player" "Okay with votes on himself from two other players"


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #672
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          How familiar are you with the meta about me and wagons?
                          if he was trying to wolf read you, he messed it up by first calling your hardclaiming wolf not alignment indicative

                          in that case it would seem like either your meta doesn't matter or it's wrong

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #673
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            if he was trying to wolf read you, he messed it up by first calling your hardclaiming wolf not alignment indicative

                            in that case it would seem like either your meta doesn't matter or it's wrong
                            I'm talking about me voting you.

                            Comment

                            • evanescence_death4ever
                              where'sTHEdrain?!
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 616

                              #674
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              GONNA GO PLAY DDR ACE AT D AND B FOR HALF PRICE GAME DAY!

                              bam.
                              #charu4president2016

                              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                              Or something
                              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                              Comment

                              • evanescence_death4ever
                                where'sTHEdrain?!
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 616

                                #675
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Will see you guys later. Back in maybe 3 hours.
                                #charu4president2016

                                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                                Or something
                                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                                Comment

                                Working...