Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
Well, I shouldn't say wolvesWelp, did a quick run through on her posts.
Nothing looked remotely like a soft, SO... I assuming that means wolves are familiar with mellon enough to know when she starts being on the offensive to multiple players... that she's usually something.
Players that fall under this are:
Shadowolfe
inDheart
FreezinIce
Charu
Our lynch, and wolves, should be under these four. Everyone else not in this list is town as far I'm concerned.
But there's A WOLF in these four for sure due to mellon target and lack of soft.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
It's more based on the argument that he and Shadow went through.
I agree with Shadow that Freezin came in and started attacking Shadow for apparently posting like thesunfan in a previous game where thesunfan was being aggressive and saying "beneficial things for town."
I think Freezin is grabbing on nothing here, and the point where shadow questions the quote freezin posted I believe is very valid since Freezin stated he wouldn't pull any quotes from Shadow until he got home.
The Cel vote is what actually made me reconsider Freezin, but... Cel was a town after all, SO... back to freezin I go.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
Based on iso / baiting / posting style; I have FreezinIce as obvious town. He just jumped straight into the game and did his thing.
It's kind of like the D0 of "The Wine in Front of Me".
This guy is not holding back his feels at all.
Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
It's called "Playing exactly like your town game."
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
Woo, busy at the Library today, bois.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
also i think i can call freezin/shado not w/w
the posts shado made calling out freezin's quoting from another game, but lack of a read on him, would be a rough way to nail your partner because you don't need to work yourself in super deep on day 0
given the town flips and where the wagons formed it seems like there were ample mislynch opportunities yday, which would make a bus like that totally unwarrantedComment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
Lots of pages and printing going on. Also lots of people going up to me and asking me to format their god damn essays.
Uguuuu~
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
baiting would be fancier than freezin claims to play a d0 - what happened to lynching all inactives? botchi, for instance, could be reasonably inactive when he voted youComment
-
Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread
There's a difference between a low activity player and an inactive.
Yeah, he got here late, but he had a streak of posts/reads/explanations.
This should have been enough to get a feel from him unlike someone with 0-5 posts with nothing significant.
Comment
Comment