Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #676
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'm talking about me voting you.
    i have no idea what you're saying

    can you respond to what i'm saying instead of deflecting?

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #677
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by inDheart
      if he was trying to wolf read you, he messed it up by first calling your hardclaiming wolf not alignment indicative

      in that case it would seem like either your meta doesn't matter or it's wrong
      My actions matter a lot. My meta, not as much.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #678
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        My actions matter a lot. My meta, not as much.
        Okay, then you're a wolf solely for the confusion you caused D0 and should be lynched 100% of the time if we ignore meta.

        Is that what you want, Haku?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #679
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Okay, then you're a wolf solely for the confusion you caused D0 and should be lynched 100% of the time if we ignore meta.

          Is that what you want, Haku?
          Yes.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #680
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Yes.


            Aaaaaand, do you wish to get lynched?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #681
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              If you think inDheart / Eva are town, you definitely need to hurry and lynch me now.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #682
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                If you think inDheart / Eva are town, you definitely need to hurry and lynch me now.




                ...Why do I punish myself talking to you...


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #683
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  My actions matter a lot. My meta, not as much.
                  uh. duh

                  let's dissect what you're saying about botchi's post

                  "All this is telling me is that he disapproves with the idea of someone "hard claiming wolf" and count this at some sort of mini flag which is fair.

                  Note that in his first paragraph he does explain why he thinks I might not be a wolf."

                  yes, but saying "I believe him" when you explain your actions seems inconsistent with a wolf read on you for your actions

                  if he wants you to do your work, why does he consider you voteworthy?

                  "As for his own game, he looked pretty lost for a potential wolf. I tend to believe that his wolf self would have come here more prepared. His post didn't feel like he tried to change anything in it to look better.

                  Strange? Maybe. Wolfy? Nah."

                  why does your second paragraph exist here next to the first? are you considering it strange that he was unprepared even though it's supposedly part of his meta, and you two have a history?

                  "The biggest issue with him and me is that I wasn't here to answer anything at that point.

                  So yeah, I just think he was at a different point for game solving."

                  i doubt this is the biggest issue

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #684
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    my god that's ugly, should have used quote tags after all

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #685
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      #oh

                      What a great flip to wake up to amirite
                      Posting from bed rn but I'ma reset my reads accounting for EoD and see where that leads





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #686
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        charu/haku not w/w. i think by now charu would have moved to lynch haku with impunity

                        (yes, i do read games i mod)

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #687
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Charu could totally be with me and just being traumatized by how I'm imploding in front of him.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #688
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Charu could totally be with me and just being traumatized by how I'm imploding in front of him.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #689
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Charu could totally be with me and just being traumatized by how I'm imploding in front of him.
                              by this point that could be considered a constant

                              fwiw you being here and responding is much better than the last time you two were a team

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #690
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                The real difference is that wolf Charu with wolf Haku would be a little more friendly toward each others.

                                Comment

                                Working...