Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #631
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    It's like you missed me asking if anyone saw any softs...


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #632
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      *breathes fire*
      This maybe? I don't know. lol

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1303

        #633
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread



        GANBATTE, EVERYONE~!!!
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #634
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Haku, let me ask ya a question.

          Are you familiar with mellon's meta deeply?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #635
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Charu
            Haku, let me ask ya a question.

            Are you familiar with mellon's meta deeply?
            I wouldn't say that for SK/PR, but as town vs wolf yeah, I think so.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #636
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              What's her PR meta?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #637
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                If I were to compare this game with her VT game, I'd say that she was even more active and trying to solve the game.

                It's a little like AA who plays the same way regardless, but in her case I think she's trying even more than when she's VT because she has to shoot someone.

                So, not a big variation if i had to compare.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #638
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  oh damn

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #639
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Why would Raeko shoot Celirra is a big question mark for me.

                    I guess she wanted to clear a dilemma, but once again, how kills are being processed is following some ugly expectation patterns.

                    I don't think anyone in this thread could seriously point botchi and be like "this is very wolfy, you shouldn't have done that etc."

                    I still see a gold mine in my Eva/inDheart and the rest of the game feels like white noise to me.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #640
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      hmmm and if I'm killed I wish you cuties luck, keep in mind who I accused early on I do think I was onto something back then.
                      Makes me believe Celirra put himself in danger for that post.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #641
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        inDheart switched from a more passive gameplay to a more active one to push the game in a certain direction. Most of the posts aroun #1-#100 indicates that.
                        inDheart knows botchi's meta so his reaction is unrealistic fmpov.
                        wut

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #642
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Also, I've mean "The Wine in Front of Me" vs this game as a reference for inDheart.

                          This inDheart is a lot more active and trying to control the pace of this game.

                          NAGL.
                          keep in mind that is easily one of my worst villager games

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #643
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Note that I made Eva vote inDheart.

                            Her not explaining why she's voting inDheart is wut-

                            I'm concluding bussing.
                            that post had an explanation though?

                            ???

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #644
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Welp, did a quick run through on her posts.

                              Nothing looked remotely like a soft, SO... I assuming that means wolves are familiar with mellon enough to know when she starts being on the offensive to multiple players... that she's usually something.

                              Players that fall under this are:

                              Shadowolfe
                              inDheart
                              FreezinIce
                              Charu

                              Our lynch, and wolves, should be under these four. Everyone else not in this list is town as far I'm concerned.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #645
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                that post had an explanation though?

                                ???
                                She should be voting you because she wants to.

                                Voting you because Haku asked her to vote you is suspicious.

                                Comment

                                Working...