Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #691
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    k im here
    There's noooooothing i fear

    AND I KNOW THAT

    My heart will
    Go onnnnnnn.
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #692
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Charu could totally be with me and just being traumatized by how I'm imploding in front of him.
      Can you stop, please.
      You get my hopes up every postgame and then smash them down by asking to get lynched the following game.
      I'm not gonna tell you your reads are bas cause I did that last game and ate my words, but I will say you need to reevaluate their posts and reconsider. Eva doesn't seem like she's ever a wolf here. I've said this before, but emotional posts at that level can't be shared by a wolf unless they're insanely good at manipulation and faking emotions. Really don't see that from her here.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #693
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
        I just want to point out that Cel once again has been mistaken as a girl.
        Lol
        Oh lol I know he's a dude, no idea why I wrote she there





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #694
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Can you stop, please.
          You get my hopes up every postgame and then smash them down by asking to get lynched the following game.
          I'm not gonna tell you your reads are bas cause I did that last game and ate my words, but I will say you need to reevaluate their posts and reconsider. Eva doesn't seem like she's ever a wolf here. I've said this before, but emotional posts at that level can't be shared by a wolf unless they're insanely good at manipulation and faking emotions. Really don't see that from her here.
          Fine, who do you want to mislynch?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #695
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Fine, who do you want to mislynch?
            Originally posted by Charu
            ..


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #696
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              Guess I'll chalk it up to playing whole phase on phone and try to do better tomorrow to let you solve me shado
              Putting this here as a reminder.





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #697
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                3 -- Lightknight924 -- mellonxcollie (33), inDheart (56), botchi246 (15)
                2 -- evanescence_death4ever -- Hakulyte (56), Celirra (29)
                1 -- Celirra -- evanescence_death4ever (38)
                1 -- inDheart -- Charu (84)
                1 -- FreezinIce -- ShadoWolfe (66)
                1 -- mellonxcollie -- Lightknight924 (19)
                1 -- unvote -- FreezinIce (57)

                ===


                3 -- evanescence_death4ever -- Hakulyte (56), Celirra (38), Lightknight924 (28)
                2 -- Celirra -- FreezinIce (61), Charu (107)
                2 -- botchi246 -- inDheart (76), mellonxcollie (36)
                1 -- FreezinIce -- ShadoWolfe (83)
                1 -- Lightknight924 -- botchi246 (18)
                1 -- unvote -- evanescence_death4ever (43)

                ===


                4 -- botchi246 -- inDheart (80), mellonxcollie (36), Celirra (40), Lightknight924 (30)
                2 -- Celirra -- FreezinIce (66), Charu (112)
                1 -- Lightknight924 -- botchi246 (18)
                1 -- evanescence_death4ever -- Hakulyte (56)
                1 -- FreezinIce -- ShadoWolfe (87)
                1 -- unvote -- evanescence_death4ever (43)


                Included is every wagon shift over 3 votes.

                Magenta is flipped towns

                [color=”blue”]Blue[/color] is myself

                ================

                Normally i wouldnt include 3 vote wagons but i think its permissible this time due to lowered player total
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #698
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Fine, who do you want to mislynch?
                  Lol... Not sure yet. Haven't gotten out of bed and reset reads, but Freezin is still top scum.
                  I don't like reading into nightkills 'cause doing so inherently plays into wolves hands, but @Charu not dying is weird to me after he incessantly softclaimed.
                  Probably better to not read too much into it, I guess, but I bring it up because him being vigi was a part of my townread on him
                  I still think he reads more town than not, but in trying to figure out Freezin's partner he seems the likeliest.

                  @Charu why only bring up that you like my arguments on Freezin now? I didn't get any support yesterday, seems like you're just covering your bases at this point





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #699
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                    @Charu not dying is weird to me after he incessantly softclaimed.
                    Probably better to not read too much into it, I guess, but I bring it up because him being vigi was a part of my townread on him
                    I still think he reads more town than not, but in trying to figure out Freezin's partner he seems the likeliest.
                    Eeeexcuse me?

                    Where did I soft?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #700
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      So i dont even have to look at the wagon analysis very hard to see that

                      > There is likely a wolf between indheart and lightknight

                      > Eva looks bad for not voting

                      Maybe the game just entered easy mode and indheart and lightknight are both wolves. Not going to hang my hat on just this to prove it tho (inb4 im right)
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #701
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        And why would softing AS A WOLF ever be useful for, well... WOLVES in this setup?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #702
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce

                          Normally i wouldnt include 3 vote wagons but i think its permissible this time due to lowered player total
                          Can you analyze that please? I want to see your thoughts on what it means





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #703
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Lol... Not sure yet. Haven't gotten out of bed and reset reads, but Freezin is still top scum.
                            I don't like reading into nightkills 'cause doing so inherently plays into wolves hands, but @Charu not dying is weird to me after he incessantly softclaimed.
                            Probably better to not read too much into it, I guess, but I bring it up because him being vigi was a part of my townread on him
                            I still think he reads more town than not, but in trying to figure out Freezin's partner he seems the likeliest.

                            @Charu why only bring up that you like my arguments on Freezin now? I didn't get any support yesterday, seems like you're just covering your bases at this point
                            hey was your talk about reset fake or what.

                            besides our disagreement what other reasons do you have for thinking im scum? I know you said it wasnt the same thing earlier when i compared you overreacting and attacking me earlier to what sunfan did when i (correctly) pinged him as a wolf buuutttttt its too similar to me

                            didnt post sufficent evidence to back up my claims that time either, it was mostly tone. and he attacked me constantly and muddied the waters to the point that people just thought it was TvT (you included).

                            i literally see the same thing happening here

                            get out of your fucking tunnel dude
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #704
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              @Charu why only bring up that you like my arguments on Freezin now? I didn't get any support yesterday, seems like you're just covering your bases at this point
                              Also, preeetty sure I was in favor of your side of the debate and made it clear when I said "enhances the argument" with Botchi.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #705
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Oh, Freezin baby, if you can be so kind, can you explain why ya voted for Cel yourself?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...