Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #601
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
    Now my eye is literally SO on you.

    I think you need to die.

    I'm not going to vote yet. Freezin is suspect to me, though.

    Calling things grimy. Let me try to figure this out.

    Also, Haku, to be fair...you kinda totally missed the throwdown last night--and although it is all captured in time in a thread on this forum... Leaving that vote on me was just kinda shitty?
    No, I've reread the entire thread and I know it's just a bunch of T/Ts.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #602
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
      Can you explain what you mean exactly by this? "Soft for mellon"

      Like a soft call that she was vigilante?
      Yup, that's what I meant!

      Not outright saying it, but just little hints or a very subtle way of saying it.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • evanescence_death4ever
        where'sTHEdrain?!
        • Jun 2007
        • 616

        #603
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Look at the bold Charu. "I want to die" is not a conventional town strategy.
        I think you're honestly missing the point.

        That was not town strategy. That was NOT strategy. That was me like "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITHOUT ME ACTUALLY MESSAGING THE HOST SAYING PLEASE LET ME LEAVE SO I DON'T ACTUALLY END UP MENTALLY FUCKING MYSELF OVER MORE THAN I NEED TO BECAUSE THIS IS A GAME"

        Yeah.
        #charu4president2016

        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
        Or something
        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #604
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          No, I've reread the entire thread and I know it's just a bunch of T/Ts.
          This is where you need to shine then.

          Explain

          If you can't explain why you know it's a bunch of TvTs then I will, once again, not listen to you.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #605
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Look at the bold Charu. "I want to die" is not a conventional town strategy.
            And... why does wanting to die in this setup a wolf strategy?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • evanescence_death4ever
              where'sTHEdrain?!
              • Jun 2007
              • 616

              #606
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

              Charu even told me that it's not strategy for town.

              He said it's not really a good thing to do, except in some cases? Which I'm not sure?

              I want to learn more about this game. I think playing with me now is just kinda a chaotic mess, but can't learn and develop and train to separate the emotions if I'm never actually in game.


              Also, Charu--I'm not sure about mellon--do you have any subtle things you saw in posts that you can point out, maybe?
              #charu4president2016

              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
              Or something
              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

              Comment

              • evanescence_death4ever
                where'sTHEdrain?!
                • Jun 2007
                • 616

                #607
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Also, I'd like to point out that my read on Cel was very wrong.
                #charu4president2016

                "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                Or something
                I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #608
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
                  Charu even told me that it's not strategy for town.

                  He said it's not really a good thing to do, except in some cases? Which I'm not sure?

                  I want to learn more about this game. I think playing with me now is just kinda a chaotic mess, but can't learn and develop and train to separate the emotions if I'm never actually in game.


                  Also, Charu--I'm not sure about mellon--do you have any subtle things you saw in posts that you can point out, maybe?
                  Will go through her posts later, but was wondering if anyone at present could point a soft of sorts.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • evanescence_death4ever
                    where'sTHEdrain?!
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 616

                    #609
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    hmmm and if I'm killed I wish you cuties luck, keep in mind who I accused early on I do think I was onto something back then.
                    This post intrigues me, I guess. Since now I'm confused about my read on Cel.

                    Also--I'll try to look at her posts, too, Charu. But...

                    I want to check out Freezin, still.
                    #charu4president2016

                    "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                    Or something
                    I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #610
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      Votes from post 5 to post 581
                      It is night

                      ---
                      inDheart switched from a more passive gameplay to a more active one to push the game in a certain direction. Most of the posts aroun #1-#100 indicates that.
                      inDheart knows botchi's meta so his reaction is unrealistic fmpov.
                      Raeko probably thought botchi was weird and voting him anyway.
                      Celirra/Lightknight924 are not familiar with botchi's meta so they probably ended up here as well.

                      FreezinIce and you voting Celirra has to do with both of you thinking that he was just sitting back in background, but in fact he was most likely just observing the game and slowly getting his own game together.

                      Botchi voting Lightknight924 has to do with Botchi being unfamiliar with Lightknight924 rather than it being scummy. It is indeed a lazy vote.

                      Me voting Eva has to do with the D0 entrance, the inDheart/Eva interactions (they're protecting each others without evaluating each others)

                      FreezinIce being voted by ShadoWolfe is just another issue of perspectives/playstyles that doesn't match together.

                      Eva voting no one makes little sense.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #611
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        Note that I played Nakah in lTWG and had feedback about him as well.

                        This is normal town fare.

                        I liked your interaction and I have you as town.

                        FreezinIce was testing stuff in this game and based on actions I have him as town.

                        ShadoWolfe is playing normally and I'm cool with him as town.

                        You could get Raeko in town by tone read alone.

                        Celirra didn't try to push the game in the direction, he was just here doing his own thing.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #612
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Also, I've mean "The Wine in Front of Me" vs this game as a reference for inDheart.

                          This inDheart is a lot more active and trying to control the pace of this game.

                          NAGL.

                          Comment

                          • evanescence_death4ever
                            where'sTHEdrain?!
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 616

                            #613
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            First, I don't know who Nakah is. Please...Tell?

                            Second, hindsight is 20/20. Good job.

                            Third, if you think I'm trying to protect inDheart, you're wrong. You obviously are missing something here. You seem to not care for the same type of "fun" I do. Singing was arbitrary. If you think so much that I'm trying to protect inDheart, then yaknow what?

                            inDheart

                            Also, can someone please help Haku understand why I no-voted? Charu? Maybe? It wasn't a game strategy, really! It was motivated by personal emotions, trying to PROTECT myself, as a human. Not as a TWG player. It shows that I'm shit at this game. I'm trying.
                            #charu4president2016

                            "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                            Or something
                            I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #614
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              #Challenge Accepted

                              inDheart

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #615
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Note that I made Eva vote inDheart.

                                Her not explaining why she's voting inDheart is wut-

                                I'm concluding bussing.

                                Comment

                                Working...