Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #616
    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

    Well, not voting, assuming the correct emotion was being run through, makes perfect sense if you haven't experienced TWG a lot.

    However, not voting hurts more in the long one. This time I don't think it mattered due to what I saw, but not voting does give a voice for your phase if that makes sense.

    Think of it... like "I think this person is the most wolfy in this certain circumstance." Doing this tells other players (in a very passive way) where your headspace it (real or not) and then once night actions occur (depending on what happens), players can assess if your headspace was human or wolf.

    It's very important to TWG.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • evanescence_death4ever
      where'sTHEdrain?!
      • Jun 2007
      • 616

      #617
      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

      I honestly am more interested in voting you or Freezin.

      Charu is being left out of my mind because I'm literally confused by Charu. I think it's his posting style. Also, because I've tried to impersonate Charu before. Maybe I should look at Charu.

      I feel like also, I'm missing a lot of people. I'm interesting to see what Lightknight's reaction at start of day will be..because he almost was lynched. (wasn't really going to happen with my unvote, it seemed, though)

      My vote for inDheart right now is very reactive, you did indeed instigate that vote. I don't know what my read on him is. Guess I have to go through posts, more. But just the fact that you thought I was protecting him was enough to be like FUCK YOU HAKU, YOU WRONG.
      #charu4president2016

      "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
      Or something
      I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #618
        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

        Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever
        FUCK YOU HAKU, YOU WRONG.
        You need to explain that. Telling me that I'm wrong cannot be verified.

        Comment

        • evanescence_death4ever
          where'sTHEdrain?!
          • Jun 2007
          • 616

          #619
          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          Well, not voting, assuming the correct emotion was being run through, makes perfect sense if you haven't experienced TWG a lot.

          However, not voting hurts more in the long one. This time I don't think it mattered due to what I saw, but not voting does give a voice for your phase if that makes sense.

          Think of it... like "I think this person is the most wolfy in this certain circumstance." Doing this tells other players (in a very passive way) where your headspace it (real or not) and then once night actions occur (depending on what happens), players can assess if your headspace was human or wolf.

          It's very important to TWG.
          Ah, yes. Charu, this makes sense. I think there was definitely a disconnect on TWG strategy and protect my IRL human self strategy last night.

          Trying to get that hardcore disconnect on~so I can become a good twigger.
          #charu4president2016

          "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
          Or something
          I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

          Comment

          • evanescence_death4ever
            where'sTHEdrain?!
            • Jun 2007
            • 616

            #620
            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            You need to explain that. Telling me that I'm wrong cannot be verified.
            Well, nothing can be verified until our cards flip, yaknow? This is not a game of certainty. (Nor of chance, for that matter).

            I am certain that I was not protecting inDheart. I am certain that you don't understand what I consider "fun."

            I'm trying to help you verify that I was not protecting inDheart.
            #charu4president2016

            "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
            Or something
            I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

            Comment

            • evanescence_death4ever
              where'sTHEdrain?!
              • Jun 2007
              • 616

              #621
              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread




              (in hopes to win twg meme award 2017)
              #charu4president2016

              "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
              Or something
              I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #622
                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                Originally posted by evanescence_death4ever



                (in hopes to win twg meme award 2017)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #623
                  Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                  Hey Haku, check this out.

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  inDheart switched from a more passive gameplay to a more active one to push the game in a certain direction. Most of the posts aroun #1-#100 indicates that.
                  And how do you know that was his intention to push it in a direction purposefully? Posts 1-100 can mean anything, I could claim right now that inDheart purposely faked him not being there and him catching up at the end was a lame excuse due to faking.

                  See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  inDheart knows botchi's meta so his reaction is unrealistic fmpov.
                  This is why I SPECIFICALLY ASKED if he played with Botchi before. He answered that he hasn't, so him not knowing his meta is moot (and plus I believe him because I don't recall him playing with Botchi myself)

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Raeko probably thought botchi was weird and voting him anyway.
                  Yep.

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Celirra/Lightknight924 are not familiar with botchi's meta so they probably ended up here as well.
                  Cel, definitely (and also to save himself). Light... probably not, I have a feeling Light has played with Botchi before. Remember, Botchi used to play way back too so I'm assuming these two know each other.

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  FreezinIce and you voting Celirra has to do with both of you thinking that he was just sitting back in background, but in fact he was most likely just observing the game and slowly getting his own game together.
                  Oooooor it could be because after the "I thought EoD was now" thing happened, he backpedaled super hard on his stances and was almost reluctant to keep pushing for Eva. Not to mention "Accidentally Suspicious."

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Botchi voting Lightknight924 has to do with Botchi being unfamiliar with Lightknight924 rather than it being scummy. It is indeed a lazy vote.
                  "The Botchi Special" strikes again.

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Me voting Eva has to do with the D0 entrance, the inDheart/Eva interactions (they're protecting each others without evaluating each others)
                  This is super weak, and you know it. D0 being serious, ARE YOU SERIOUS!? Just because last game went immediately to serious mode doesn't mean every other game needs to get to serious mode. I legit don't understand this reason because all I saw was players having fun in the beginning of a new game. It's a great feeling, you should experience it sometime.

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  FreezinIce being voted by ShadoWolfe is just another issue of perspectives/playstyles that doesn't match together.
                  Nope, I feel Shadow's argument on Freezin still holds water, and will continue to hold water forever more. Whether Freezin likes it or not is not up to him. The game has spoken, he will not be town read by me unless he can magically convince me he's not wolfin' like last game.

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Eva voting no one makes little sense.
                  And this is you not understanding emotions in players.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #624
                    Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread



                    Why did I multi-quoted a response to Haku...


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #625
                      Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                      Fair points bird friend.

                      Where's your game at right now?

                      Comment

                      • evanescence_death4ever
                        where'sTHEdrain?!
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 616

                        #626
                        Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                        I'm gonna take a break from staring at my computer screen for a bit.

                        I'm going to regret this when I come back with 7 new pages of thread to read.

                        o/

                        I want to try to figure out what I really feel about Freezin' when I get back.

                        TWG is confusing.

                        I like it.
                        #charu4president2016

                        "Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
                        Or something
                        I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #627
                          Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Fair points bird friend.

                          Where's your game at right now?
                          Right now I want Freezin to explain his thoughts in detail about Cel.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #628
                            Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                            Charu, I want you to read Raeko's iso because you should know that she got NK'd in this scenario.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #629
                              Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                              The reasoning here is that the Vigilante can't shoot herself.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #630
                                Re: Turbo XII: Very Interesting Game - Game Thread

                                Uh... duh?

                                I'll read through her posts to see any softs (among other things), but... uh... DUH!?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...