jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #376
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    fine jrodd.
    fine thread.
    cya tomorrow maybe.
    no greg don't do it
    I want to see content

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #377
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      no greg don't do it
      I want to see content
      ur gonna have to wait or see my throat ripped out
      or rip it out urself
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #378
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        ur gonna have to wait or see my throat ripped out
        or rip it out urself
        do you really still think I'm a wolf

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #379
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          not really no
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #380
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Town Leans

            AragakiAyase - I liked this post when he was trying to get the game moving. It reflects intent to figure things out, which I would expect from a Wolf more than a Human. His concern of a potential Insta is also something I find Human. Although I would expect both Humans and Wolves to pay attention to such, the concern and tone in his post suggest legitimate worry to me. He probes Players a bit in this post and I feel like he's been trying to interact with most everyone, which I view as rather Human.


            Null

            j-rodd - LOCK CLEAR tbh
            Hasn't done anything out of the ordinary, but he's also a MEGA OP Player and I have difficulty reading him confidently. He's also MEGA COOL tbh

            XelNya - Looking at his big reads post, I don't really like how he has everyone as a Human lean or otherwise as Null/Slight Human, with exception of Sqwerls, but I appreciate his effort and would like to see more from him anyway. Disagree with lots of his reasoning though.

            helphelp11 - He shows confusion on people's identities here, which I think might be a Human lean??? Nothing major though. I agree with his defense of ArakagiAyase when suspicion was building on him, but it's not enough for me to move him out of null.


            Slight Wolf Leans

            SplittingSqwerl - I felt like his eagerness to play the game seriously early on seemed Human, but when Zenith began tunneling on him, I felt his responses became a bit awkward, such as this post, for instance, where he tries to dismiss suspicion based on Zenith's not ISOing him. He seemed a bit anxious even.

            sunfan - I've been thinking about it for a bit and I don't think his read on AragakiAyase is a good one. He justifies it through meta, but I think it's very weak meta that sunfan would realise shouldn't attribute strong suspicion. I looked over Day 1 of the previous game and while I can understand why sunfan felt AragakiAyase was playing differently (by the way, amazing first performance; with exception to some of the questions you asked, I would never have thought it was your first TWG) this game, I don't see why he deemed it as necessarily suspicious. I also really really dislike his Insta vote on Zenith.


            Wolf Leans

            Chariplop - I still very much dislike his post here. Most particularly, I dislike his interpretation of j-rodd, sunfan, and I playing as we usually do when we had barely posted at all. It seems like very lazy reasoning and I wouldn't expect such from Human Chariplop. Later on, his explanation for voting me still comes off to me as artificial, especially considering I had only made one 'wall post' and it was especially early in the game. He tries to justify his interpretation of the three of our behaviour, but I don't buy his reasoning. I just wouldn't expect him to make such a generalisation for how we've been playing this game when so little has happened. His certainty in early reads is also a bit worrying to me. I wouldn't expect him to be so confident in even his own reads from less than 48 hours of discussion. His posts are really coming off as very uncharacteristic to me, being jokey and lacking in-depth explanation. Understandably, he claims to be altering his playstyle, since this is a jTWG, but meh.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #381
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              I hate all of you

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #382
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                I wanna hit you all in the face violently with a tire iron

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #383
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  don't do that
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • helphelp11
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2015
                    • 230

                    #384
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I'm sorry Zenith I am probably making the most uninformed lynch of my life
                    zenith
                    Uh, who or what initially decided for you to switch to Zenith?

                    Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                    Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                    Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                    Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                    Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                    Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                    2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                    banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #385
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by helphelp11
                      Uh, who or what initially decided for you to switch to Zenith?
                      On the subject of votes, you dodged jrodds (I think it was him) question as to why you didn't vote. Why were you holding off so long?

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • helphelp11
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2015
                        • 230

                        #386
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        I was busy. If I could've voted, maybe for Squirl? Zenith pointed out that someone needs to build a case against him when they were arguging, #307:

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Grow the fuck up; they haven't gone anywhere. In fact they are still sitting there; waiting to be built up into a case that gets you killed.
                        Also, I might not come back until 2 hours from now (1:30 P.M. EST?).

                        Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                        Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                        Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                        Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                        Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                        Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                        Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                        2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                        Comment

                        • helphelp11
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2015
                          • 230

                          #387
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Well, now I'm back earlier than expected by an hour.
                          I might run out of data usage, which resets on the 11th.

                          Telus sucks.

                          Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                          Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                          Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                          Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                          Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                          Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                          Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                          2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                          banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #388
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            don't do that
                            But I really want to...

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #389
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              if he flips town then I have a good idea of at least one wolf
                              zenith
                              Would you like to comment about this, AragakiAyase?

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #390
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                                Would you like to comment about this, AragakiAyase?
                                I was thinking squirl when I first wrote that but I hadn't even considered the possibility that someone mentioned of both wagons being v/v. I saw squirl/zenith as a v/w pair but I'll have to look more closely at squirl now. I'll get something up before end of night phase in case I'm the night kill.

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...