jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #391
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
    Look at all you guys acting like you didn't want to vote all the sudden. Zenith played like shit and needed to die.
    I'll start with this one, I really don't like this post. Whether someone played like shit or not, a mislynch is a mislynch and it hurts town. The tone of this post shows no disappointment/sadness or anything of the sort following the mislynch, rather the opposite.

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #392
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Ok so after rereading all of squirl's post nothing stands out to me as particularly wolfish aside from the one about zenith playing like shit. I'm not leaning squirl town as strongly as before but he's still null/slightly town for me at the moment.

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Explanation: when DFR rolled the game random.org chose shadow to be a wolf, and then when zenith replaced in he took over that role.

      Proof: Vote with me and you'll have all the proof you need come EOD.
      I noticed this post and haven't seen any proof/justification whatsoever. Why did you vote zenith?

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      I would lynch mashi, xel, or zenith right now.
      I'm reading mashi as town, zenith flipped town, and xel is null right now. Yes I know this was before the lynch but again what are your thoughts? You seem to be throwing out lynch targets almost at random (and in my mind they are all VTs).

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      would lynch inside of:
      pop/mashi
      xel
      maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe zenith but I'd feel rly shitty.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I mean I know he can put that amount of effort into the game regardless of alignment so I'm not reading into that.
      I can't read the posts in the amount of time left in the phase either.
      I mean I think if he does flip wolf I can probably solve the game the next day based on a couple things I picked up on in his list but I don't especially think it'll hit a wolf. The votes on him don't look too bad from my POV at least, while the votes on lucy look a bit worse, especially with xel.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      proooooobably gonna drop a vote for zenith.
      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      I'm altering my playstyle a bit to better suit the jTWG.
      Altering how? Otherwise I could see this as a justification for a playstyle that varies from VT playstyle, potentially wolf playstyle?

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      id vote for zenith over squirl at this point. if zenith is town and squirl flips wolf i'd have to listen to zenith berate me postgame and i think that would absolutely destroy and bit of pride i have left
      This post didn't really seem to make sense here

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I'm sorry Zenith I am probably making the most uninformed lynch of my life
      zenith
      Greg why did you end up voting zenith in the end?

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Xel, mashi, or maybe AA (seems the sketchiest out of the last minute joiners, but his uncertainty on zenith strikes me as genuine enough). Could be jrodd too.
      Why do you think each of the four of us could possibly be wolves?

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • SpittingSquirl
        Registered User
        • Jan 2006
        • 0

        #393
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I'll start with this one, I really don't like this post. Whether someone played like shit or not, a mislynch is a mislynch and it hurts town. The tone of this post shows no disappointment/sadness or anything of the sort following the mislynch, rather the opposite.
        Why should I be sad that someone else played bad? I read him the best I could for what he was putting out.

        I'll give further reads on day start (If I live).

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #394
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
          Why should I be sad that someone else played bad? I read him the best I could for what he was putting out.

          I'll give further reads on day start (If I live).
          Not sad about him playing bad but sad about the mislynch

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • SpittingSquirl
            Registered User
            • Jan 2006
            • 0

            #395
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            Not sad about him playing bad but sad about the mislynch
            I just told you, I'm not sad. It's unfortunate he flipped town, before hand there was no way to distinguish his play as town in my eyes. Without knowing his alignment before hand I will always vote on that type of play.

            Comment

            • danceflashrevo
              scumfan is scared of aa
              • Sep 2007
              • 488

              #396
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              I came back just in time from making barbecue.

              SpittingSquirl has died, he was


              Vanilla Town

              Day 2 has begun and will end July 10th 9PM Server Time.

              Why are you here?

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #397
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                With this my new top suspicion is plop

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  I'm hard resetting all of my reads
                  when I get back from dinner that is
                  but yeah
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Ok since no one is here I'm going to sleep

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • helphelp11
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2015
                      • 230

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      With this my new top suspicion is plop
                      Why? His reads list?

                      Also, sunfan, I asked you this:

                      Originally posted by helphelp11
                      Uh, who or what initially decided for you to switch to Zenith?

                      Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                      Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                      Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                      Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                      Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                      Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                      Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                      2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                      banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        I can't talk as much as I want so I'll answer that a bit on the short side.

                        I was not going to not vote. Someone was going to die. I was reading lucy more town than I was reading Zenith town, that's what it really came down to. Were I in tip-top shape at that point in time I prolly would've tried to get a wagon on plop depending on how I felt about something he did.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by helphelp11
                          Why? His reads list?

                          Also, sunfan, I asked you this:
                          Look at my post at the top of this page
                          The big multiquote one

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            oh ya I forgot I also didn't like the people voting for lucy as much as I liked the people voting for zenith as well
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              I can't talk as much as I want so I'll answer that a bit on the short side.

                              I was not going to not vote. Someone was going to die. I was reading lucy more town than I was reading Zenith town, that's what it really came down to. Were I in tip-top shape at that point in time I prolly would've tried to get a wagon on plop depending on how I felt about something he did.
                              Who's your top wolf now? Is it plop?
                              Also it doesn't help that we (or maybe just me) still don't have any clues about the setup.

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Does this have to do with the choice in kill or is it because your previous top suspicion was killed off?
                                More the latter and also some of my rereads
                                I'll do a lot of rereading tomorrow

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...