jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #196
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    What's a POE? Also I know you guys (probably) have good intentions but trying to meta me off of one game seems silly.
    Process of elimination. Gonna vote from a pool of people who I don't clear as town barring I see something wolfy enough I'd like to attack.

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #197
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      I'm not feeling the suspicion on AragakiAyase; sunfan, do you necessarily believe his performance your last game with him was due to primarily his skill or was it not partially circumstantial?

      That aside, he was one of the first few people to try to bring the game into serious mode. I felt his early reads list was a bit wishy-washy, but all early reads lists are that way, anyway. I mentioned this before, but I like his explicit statements of being Town without seeming to rely on it as a sole defence. If this is his first Wolf game, also, I would have expected something like an OMGUS vote against sunfan, rather than vacillating over him being a Wolf or a misguided Human.

      btw your signature is gr8 (sun)

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #198
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        What's a POE? Also I know you guys (probably) have good intentions but trying to meta me off of one game seems silly.
        Popcorn Of Eden. It's fabled to exist, but some heroes, such as j-rodd, rise to the challenge to make its delicious, buttery discovery!

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #199
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Mashi call me a wolf real quick I need to go to bed

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #200
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            atta way mashi
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #201
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              Mashi call me a wolf real quick I need to go to bed
              oh sry i left to get ice cream

              ur a wuff

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #202
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                jrodd's a wuff
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  I just wanted to post that well after he went to bed.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #204
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    I am finally home, and I am fuckin' tired.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #205
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Also, hi goldstinger, dicks.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #206
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        I forgot to add

                        I will be working through most likely a crappy day tomorrow so I miiiiiiight miss end of day, but the latest I should be able to post is like 8:30 PM server due to the way we work our breaks I can't be more precise.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #207
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Is anyone here

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • helphelp11
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2015
                            • 230

                            #208
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            It's 3:19 A.M EST (at time of writing). Give it some time.

                            Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                            Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                            Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                            Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                            Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                            2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #209
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by helphelp11
                              It's 3:19 A.M EST (at time of writing). Give it some time.
                              What? I'm on EST and it's 9:25 here lol

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • helphelp11
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2015
                                • 230

                                #210
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Wait, I did EST backwards. >_>

                                All of you people living at the east coast...

                                Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                                Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                                Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                                Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                                Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                                Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                                Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                                2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                                banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...