jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #136
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    it's because im pocketing you

    but yea shadow is probably in the bottom 20% of players for me right now if i had to make a POE so maybe i should be worried about mindmelding with YOU

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #137
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      i dont want to read a big post this early
      can skip if you want but wouldn't recommend

      Ok megaquote/reads list time


      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      Also I'm the seer lol

      Need to try out this opening as a villager so there you go
      Hardclaiming first day we'll see how this goes


      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      But even so, mashi.
      Why?

      Originally posted by helphelp11
      Ok...

      Popa, why mashi?
      Originally posted by helphelp11
      j-rodd only posted at the start of the game (just the first page). Well, it's only D1...
      Originally posted by helphelp11
      From what I said from it only being Day 1, I don't suspect j-rodd because it's so early in the game, because there's little to pick up on. I guess I should've said just to give it some time.

      Also, j-rodd said that he'd be back when he gets home, so I'm waiting.
      Help you're doing that thing where you don't really provide new content. Not backpacking but more like helicoptering? What are your thoughts on the players in this game so far? Like j-rodd said this type of playstyle makes you seem a bit wolfy.

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I hate almost all of these reads.
      Why?

      jrodd: hardclaimed seer first day, I'll roll with it for now. Is definitely eager to get started (lol "I wanna tunnel the shit out of someone") and I'm excited to see what happens.
      helphelp: not being super active at the moment, like someone mentioned is mostly doing commentary (I shall call it helicoptering). I'd like to see more substance in your posts and some more analysis/contributions. Slight red lean but this is also help meta.
      mashi: has done some good analysis so far, I've never seen him play before so I really don't know at the moment, so slight town lean.
      squirl: went hard on me at the start of d1 but it was probably because of my shitvote on him at the beginning and playing from a different meta where there isn't unvoting. very aggressive so far and seems very intent on finding the wolves right away, strongest town lean atm
      shadow: playing less reserved than last game, cautious as usual but looking to get things rolling. Slight town lean
      plop: there was a big post from him (with so many nicknames) but I really don't know what to think, from what I've seen he's very hard to read. Null.
      greg: idk, if I had one word to sum it up it'd be mindmelds. Null, maybe slight red lean?
      xel: after our big shitposting fest he hasn't been here, null.
      AA: my waifu is cute, I'm town.


      Also after writing this... fuck I realized I have no idea who the wolves are atm

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • SpittingSquirl
        Registered User
        • Jan 2006
        • 0

        #138
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Does AA always give such light weight reads?

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #139
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
          Does AA always give such light weight reads?
          No but I still feel like I don't have much to go off at the moment. Also didn't actually do heavy post-by-post analysis, I just skimmed and picked out posts I noticed.

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #140
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            I think I might change my top wolf from shadow to AA
            very different from last game where he was immediately strong town.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #141
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              what did AA do differently last game? i asked the question but no one answered

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #142
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                lucy; why are you not joking as much? I like playing with u in video cuz ur fun to play with. I feel like I haven't seen u tryhard like this this early before without throwing in some jokes. I mean yeah you had two jokes directed at me but I'm not the only other player in the game to mess with.
                So, why are you trying so hard this game?

                PS call Mashi (Charles Claythorne) cute
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  what did AA do differently last game? i asked the question but no one answered
                  got everyone to read him as hard town by making good earlygame posts and having a strong sense of direction as well as hard reasoning for his early reads, which were on the money.

                  He had confidence even in his first game and had excellent reads and excellent reasoning.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    AA why am I a red lean just for mindmelding?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      yeh its been a while since town has been on the money d0
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        plop ur top 3 scumreads all think ur reads list was bad/awkward
                        how do u feel
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I hate almost all of these reads.
                          Still didn't answer this

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          AA why am I a red lean just for mindmelding?
                          I didn't say you were, I just couldn't find much to analyze on you and didn't notice much standing out other than all your mindmelding. The slight red lean is more of a vague feeling than anything definitive.

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • SpittingSquirl
                            Registered User
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 0

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            lucy; why are you not joking as much? I like playing with u in video cuz ur fun to play with. I feel like I haven't seen u tryhard like this this early before without throwing in some jokes. I mean yeah you had two jokes directed at me but I'm not the only other player in the game to mess with.
                            So, why are you trying so hard this game?

                            PS call Mashi (Charles Claythorne) cute
                            I'll joke around when the time comes but I don't find a game with a bunch of strangers all that funny.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              I feel like I've seen u play resistance with a lot of people you don't know before and still act as per usual but alright whatever.

                              @AA I didn't like his reads because they were all thin, and albeit it was early in the game it goes back to why I usually scumread plop when he's a wolf; talking to talk. I mean there were some good reads in there but when I read a plop reads list when he's town almost always I'm just like
                              "Yeah that was a really well thought out reads list"
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                and I didn't get that feeling from this one*
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...