jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #571
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    I'll still lynch help over plop atm

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #572
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Whoever votes xel next will get town credit in my eyes

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #573
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Also damn you all becoming active as I was going to sleep
        Gonna sleep 4 hrs tonight at this rate
        Nap for sure later

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #574
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Also damn you all becoming active as I was going to sleep
          Gonna sleep 4 hrs tonight at this rate
          Nap for sure later
          Tell me about it....I have to work all day tomorrow

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #575
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Lol if you're a villager and genuinely believe that, then there's nothing more I can say

            I'm going to bed

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #576
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              Didn't you conclude I was null leaning slight town after your reread megapost though?
              Yes I did but after people started questioning you I noticed inconsistencies, the biggest of which I mentioned (your reasoning for vote on jrodd cause help scum read). People have mentioned others. And am I not allowed to change my read?

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #577
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Going to bed for real now not touching phone for 4 hrs

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #578
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  I have decided that if AA is a wolf not only have I lost to him in almost all worlds but that I am ok with losing to him.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #579
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    idk Chariplop, I'm starting to tone read j-rodd as really Human. He's expressed caution regarding me and has had an "I can't be suspicious, I'm Human" kind of an attitude for all of this Day Phase. He even feels a bit indignant, but meh.

                    Still feel like the three of you are Human, and would much rather lynch between helphelp and XelNya today.


                    Good night though, j-rodd and AragakiAyase!!!

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #580
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I have decided that if AA is a wolf not only have I lost to him in almost all worlds but that I am ok with losing to him.
                      He would shoot up to being better than my #1 fave newbie tbh
                      Maybe even compete with you and j-rodd!

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #581
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        after reading zenith's posts I feel less bad for voting for him.
                        I probably would've read him town at the town but I kinda agree with lucy in that he was not playing all that well.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #582
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          town at the time*
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #583
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                            Whats the difference? You can kill him before he's able to post them?
                            I like irony and I guess the wolves do too.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #584
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              plop ur saying a lot of words and I still don't really think ur town.
                              maybe try being more town with less words? idk what 2 say 2 u atm.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #585
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                I'm trying.
                                I'm trying plop.

                                At what point in time, be it before the game began if it may, did you decide you were going to try and take a role bullet?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...