jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #556
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    I literally got out of bed to go to a comp cause I couldn't sift through thread easily on phone
    Back to bed now

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #557
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      The fact you and mashi quickly moved each other to top town tier makes me think pocketing.
      I don't think pocketing me would have been in the mindset of Wolf Chariplop. Given how much I wanted him lynched last Day Phase, I feel like attempting to pocket me is one of the last things a Wolf would try to do.

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      How on earth would you being lazy cause a reroll?
      I think he's referring to the other TWG that he's hosting.

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #558
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        I didn't continue because I stayed on zenith because of the sub thing, which I've admitted like a million times was uncharacteristic and objectively bad. What purpose does ignoring his reads post have? If we were partners, and I put heat on to distance early, even tho it was pure as fk, I would've for sure commented on his reads list giving me reason to unvote.

        The only reason I moved him to null today was because I also skimmed the last jtwg and his post analysis seemed similar so again we reached opposite conclusions.

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #559
          Vote Count

          Votes from post 446 to post 625
          Night in 21:33:06

          ---

          edit: i think this is right
          Last edited by danceflashrevo; 07-9-2015, 10:28 PM.

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #560
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Ok well until I figure out who I believe I see xel as the best vote

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #561
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Ok quick update, from towniest to wolfiest

              AA
              Mashi
              Greg
              jrodd
              Xel
              Plop
              Help

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #562
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Plop you've hedged so hard, its so weird to me

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #563
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  What does wim mean
                  Also don't ignore my 100% bs ping post plz

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #564
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    People weren't scumreading help very hard and I wasn't even close to lock clear status. I was around null for most people lol and heavily considered to be a wolf

                    Ignoring help's post makes literally 0 sense from a wolf progression standpoint and I'm just having trouble believing this is a point you actually believe and aren't just throwing together to make a case

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #565
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      I'm so good at projecting villager I even force wolves to have to rescind their fake wolf reads on me

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #566
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        What does wim mean
                        Also don't ignore my 100% bs ping post plz
                        Want it more, meaning wanting to win and solve the game
                        And it wasn't ignored, I just commented on it and added another inconsistency in that I wasn't being universally townread

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #567
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          Because it seems like you weren't actually interested in pressuring him, or if you were you were afraid of pressuring him too hard and getting him pinged out, so instead you decided to sweep it under the rug.
                          Then why would I bring those points up out of the blue when village wagons were shaping up. Is that how some wolves attempt to distance? Lol Just no...

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #568
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                            AA it seems like you're quick to change your reads in response to the dominant conversation. First you thought I was top scum, then I was town after mashi "LOCK CLEAR"'d me, and now that jrodd and sunfan are on my case you're back to reading me scum.
                            I did think you were top scum and I did change my read on you that's true. But I'm pretty sure I said that I hadn't reread the thread yet and was going off of the few recent pages. I've done my rereading now and I've noticed some inconsistencies. On my phone so can't multiquote a bunch of things but as I look more tomorrow I'm sure it'll become clear to me.

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #569
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              This conversation is really coming off to me as Human-Human-Human tbh

                              Chariplop, do you still find j-rodd suspicious?

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #570
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                Is plop lock clear because of his explanations?

                                Also where did the jrodd lock clear come from?

                                At this point I'm so uncertain about who the wolves could be and I'd like to see explanations.
                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I haven't fully reread the thread yet but I've read the more recent pages and I like plop's comments so far. At the moment if it came down to a plop/xelnya lynch I'd go for xel because he's been really inactive, and while activity isn't always alignment indicative it can be telling. I'll reevaluate when I get home tonight and will post an updated reads list then.
                                These are the posts I'm talking about

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...