jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #601
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    The way I expect jrodd to wolf is to make plays that aren't suspicious on their own but aren't entirely "optimal" or whatever you want to call it. "If xel and I are on a team then why would I go out on a limb at the start of the game and draw light to ourselves like that?" Precisely so you can make that argument down the road.

    Like I said though, I'm not feeling the xel/jrodd combo at the moment.
    I could see j-rodd making that type of wolfing, but I don't feel like he would make that type of wolfing in this setup, considering how important Rolehunting is.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #602
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      hi xel something something lurking
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #603
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        You absolutely are. I was pointing out though that those changes tend to reflect the dominant conversation in the thread. Perhaps you are coming to those conclusions, but perhaps you arrive at those conclusions as a result of confirmation bias or being easily swayed into seeing one world over the other.

        And about the inconsistency, do you believe my reasoning I supplied in response to yours and jrodd's accusation?
        It sounds plausible but somehow I'm not buying it completely, it lacks sincerity.

        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        I agree with you here to a certain extent. Sometimes I think to myself "Wow this person sounds pretty townie now that they're in the spotlight, but my case on them makes so much sense," and end up being wrong (usually happens with blind or red blaster, and recently happened with curry when he was the doctor). But if I'm wrong about jrodd that puts xel into the other scum slot, and I don't see xel/help being a team due to xel's push on him today. So that would mean I'm way off the mark with both help and jrodd. And maybe I am, but if I am then where do I go? I think you and sunfan are very townie, and I think AA is townie albeit opportunistic. Jrodd/help makes the most sense to me.
        I agree with me being townie but I disagree with me being opportunistic. Yes I have ended up agreeing most of the time with the dominant conversation but I've always had my own reasons for it and am not blindly following. Your read on me concerns me when everyone else is reading me so strongly town (someone correct me if I'm wrong). While the read in and of itself isn't a red flag, your reading me as "townie but slightly opportunistic" comes off to me as a way of agreeing with all the other players that I'm town and yet not too strongly, almost as if avoiding attention. It would be a huge red flag if a wolf were to jump on me and try to get me lynched without a really strong case (which I think there is none) so there's almost no choice but to agree and save me for a nightkill.

        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        I had rewatched Reservoir Dogs with my dad a couple days ago, and when jrodd posted the gif that said "I thought we were on this together" it reminded me of the ending since it was still fresh in my mind. When I looked up the clip and saw the title "I'm a Cop" I thought "hmmm......" and the rest is history. I figured drawing the NK would give the newer players a chance to stay alive while also protecting the actual blue(s).
        Also I think your softing was completely fake and unhelpful for a few reasons
        #1 you've just ruined any softing and drawing the nightkill by outing yourself as non-blue (although you could be lying there too and actually be blue but I doubt it). #2 drawing the NK to give newer players a chance to stay alive is very thoughtful of you but I recall earlier you saying in the thread that you were going back to your old playstyle (aka non-jtwg) because you were getting scumread. This doesn't necessarily include behavior involving other player's lives but from what I've seen of your play sacrificing yourself doesn't seem in line with your town role. Also helphelp and I are pretty much the only newer players in this game and helphelp is likely to get lynched at this rate and I strongly believe I'm getting nightkilled. So basically I see the soft as a distraction to make you seem more town and overall I'm not buying it. Still pretty suspicious of plop at the moment.

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #604
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Also I wish I knew anything about the setup greg please share

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #605
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            hi xel something something lurking

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #606
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Hai Mashi

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #607
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Xel no defense of any of the accusations?

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #608
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Hai Mashi
                  Hai(yaya) XelNya (sun)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #609
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Also I wish I knew anything about the setup greg please share
                    I already told u
                    for the last time
                    its my LEAST FAVORITE SETUP
                    DO U UNDERSTAND
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #610
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      Hai(yaya) XelNya (sun)


                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I already told u
                      for the last time
                      its my LEAST FAVORITE SETUP
                      DO U UNDERSTAND
                      No, why don't you explain it more in depth to us, or did going to take a piss make you change your mind?

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #611
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I already told u
                        for the last time
                        its my LEAST FAVORITE SETUP
                        DO U UNDERSTAND
                        Not in the slightest
                        My least favorite would be the cop vt one but idk about you

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #612
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          danceflashrevo just made everyone in the game a vanilla townie and this game is a social experiment meant to troll us

                          sunfan was just the first to figure it out

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #613
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                            danceflashrevo just made everyone in the game a vanilla townie and this game is a social experiment meant to troll us

                            sunfan was just the first to figure it out
                            It's a....















































                            Conspiracy.

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #614
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Are you going to respond to anything or nope

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #615
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Also kind of a topic change but I feel a helphelp lynch would be good in almost every case today
                                #1 he's super scummy so I support a lynch because I think we'll nail a wolf
                                But on the off chance that we don't it's still helpful (lol) because his scummy play is distracting and narrows down the wolves significantly

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...