jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #271
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    mfw I'm getting "advice" from some scrub I don't know lmfao

    please tell me this is real

    please





    Comment

    • SpittingSquirl
      Registered User
      • Jan 2006
      • 0

      #272
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      mfw I'm getting "advice" from some scrub I don't know lmfao

      please tell me this is real

      please
      What happened to finding all the scummy things I've done?

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #273
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
        I'm your top scum read yet you haven't already gone through all my posts individually? Laughable at best...
        What is laughable here is how cocky you are as a player when you've shown signs that you cannot even conjure your own reads without implementing another player in them.

        Several times with other players you have shown open attempts to pocket them and go off of their assumptions when YOU should be sitting down doing your own shit trying to solve the game; not listening to anyone's assumptions about metas or reads.

        You are incapable of standing up without the use of your crutch sunfan to backpedal to instead of coming at me with straight logic; when all you are doing is dodging and weaving the inevitable.

        I hope you know I can find out your alignment two different ways there bucko; and I'm sure as hell going to use one of those ways.





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #274
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
          What happened to finding all the scummy things I've done?
          Grow the fuck up; they haven't gone anywhere. In fact they are still sitting there; waiting to be built up into a case that gets you killed.





          Comment

          • SpittingSquirl
            Registered User
            • Jan 2006
            • 0

            #275
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            This was in response to Greg's shitvote onto him at the start of the phase



            It's interesting that squirl interpreted my vote as having a much more serious tone and I didn't like that reaction.





            Between these two posts you switched your top scumread from Xel back to me on the sole basis of jrodd knowing Xel's meta better. If you're going to go back to scumread me it would be nice to see a stronger basis for it. Am I still your top scumread atm?

            Even though I pointed out a bunch of things that I didn't like about squirl I'm still reading him as town due to his very aggressive pace and eagerness to hunt down scum. He's very active in pushing other players to contribute but is avoiding tunneling in (at least not too much).


            Gonna iso everyone else so get ready
            JRodd is my top town, I was willing to give Xel a d1 pass just based off his read. Now we have much better info since Zenith joined doe

            My priority kills are AA,Help

            I will reread through the thread some time soon (as well as keeping up to date) and will post any changes in my thought. I'm still considering Zenith's play and will likely post about it later.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #276
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Squidly

              This vote isn't moving whatsoever.





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #277
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                JRodd is my top town, I was willing to give Xel a d1 pass just based off his read. Now we have much better info since Zenith joined doe

                My priority kills are AA,Help

                I will reread through the thread some time soon (as well as keeping up to date) and will post any changes in my thought. I'm still considering Zenith's play and will likely post about it later.
                The way you worded the bolded and underlined hints at a slip. Just so you know, wolf.





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                  JRodd is my top town, I was willing to give Xel a d1 pass just based off his read. Now we have much better info since Zenith joined doe

                  My priority kills are AA,Help

                  I will reread through the thread some time soon (as well as keeping up to date) and will post any changes in my thought. I'm still considering Zenith's play and will likely post about it later.
                  I still don't really understand your reasoning for placing me as the top kill. Is it because I bandwagoned with sunfan onto you at the start of the phase? We've already been through that and explained that it was a shitvote and I've unvoted. Is it because other people are metaing me (after only one game lol) and saying I seem wolfy because I'm not as definitively town as last game? First of all the argument there is weak, second of all you haven't played with me before so all I see is a major case of backpacking.

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • SpittingSquirl
                    Registered User
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 0

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    The way you worded the bolded and underlined hints at a slip. Just so you know, wolf.
                    Go ahead, explain this "slip". You understand you're completely backed against a wall. I've openly asked you to gather info on me and present it and you've completely failed to do so.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                      Go ahead, explain this "slip". You understand you're completely backed against a wall. I've openly asked you to gather info on me and present it and you've completely failed to do so.
                      You would've worded it as "Top lynch candidates" or "Top Wolf Reads" not "Priority Kills" because killing is only something a Vigi (which isn't in this game) or a Wolf does.

                      1) I am not back against a wall, so you're fucking wrong.
                      2) I do not have to appeal to the one I may be building a case on whatsoever, so you're fucking wrong.
                      3) What makes you the person I should appeal to; or better yet why should we all be listening to you? You aren't a PR, and you aren't a top town; so you should seriously shut the fuck up and sit down.

                      This is too funny, Xel pinch me if this is real.





                      Comment

                      • SpittingSquirl
                        Registered User
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 0

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        I still don't really understand your reasoning for placing me as the top kill. Is it because I bandwagoned with sunfan onto you at the start of the phase? We've already been through that and explained that it was a shitvote and I've unvoted. Is it because other people are metaing me (after only one game lol) and saying I seem wolfy because I'm not as definitively town as last game? First of all the argument there is weak, second of all you haven't played with me before so all I see is a major case of backpacking.
                        You haven't done anything majorly scummy in my eyes since early game however at the same time you haven't done anything that makes me read you town as other players have.

                        Players that I wouldn't consider lynching at this point: Jrodd, Charles, Sunfan (Not 100% locked but very likely, new posts would help ; { )

                        Don't take it to heart, I'll reconsider you before the day ends.

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Gaddamn it he reminds me RB.





                          Comment

                          • SpittingSquirl
                            Registered User
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 0

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            You would've worded it as "Top lynch candidates" or "Top Wolf Reads" not "Priority Kills" because killing is only something a Vigi (which isn't in this game) or a Wolf does.

                            1) I am not back against a wall, so you're fucking wrong.
                            2) I do not have to appeal to the one I may be building a case on whatsoever, so you're fucking wrong.
                            3) What makes you the person I should appeal to; or better yet why should we all be listening to you? You aren't a PR, and you aren't a top town; so you should seriously shut the fuck up and sit down.

                            This is too funny, Xel pinch me if this is real.
                            You're don't have to appeal to me, you should be appealing to everyone else. When you come out with a read and refuse to give any info to back it up you look horrible. Each time you reply to me, faint confidence and fail to provide anything useful you fall further into everyone's scum reads.


                            As town with a scum read as "strong" as you post I really doubt you would fail to provide info and lead town to see from your point of view. You can't kill your "scum" reads alone, can you?
                            Last edited by SpittingSquirl; 07-7-2015, 05:26 PM.

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                              You're don't have to appeal to me, you should be appealing to everyone else. When you come out with a read and refuse to give any info to back it up you look horrible. Each time you reply to me, faint confidence and fail to provide anything useful you fall further into everyone's scum reads.


                              As town with a scum read as "strong" as you post I really doubt you would fail to provide info and lead town to see from your point of view. You can't kill your "scum" reads alone, can you?

                              First off, I can and have. Specifically, I won the game off of a read nobody could deny.

                              Second, everyone, have I fallen further into scum territory? No? Cool. Yes? Okay then. It doesn't matter to me; when I'm town I like to be a sacrificial lamb so trying to either ping me out as a wolf (which lmfao) or trying to lynch me is okay I guess, thinking I'm a wolf right now is wrong, trying to lynch me is probably right but it's a mislynch, and town can afford one now so I couldn't care if it was me.

                              Third, I do not, and never have to push all of my evidence in one go. Not now, not ever. I am allowed to do whatever I would like to do, because I am solving the game myself, posting to town about what I have concluded, and go from there. I do not have to go through the agonizing trouble of reading your redundant and childish posts just to flat out call you a wolf. I can easily do that in this post; you are a wolf. What you mean is in order to have town follow me, I would have to provide concrete evidence that justifies why you should be lynched; but must I appeal to town at this current moment to push a lynch on you? Nope. Want to know why? Because there is a second wolf in this game, and I could have a much better time pinging them out than you.

                              Now if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving thread before I get a hernia and decide to blow my brains out reading Squidly's posts yet again.





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by helphelp11
                                Hello. .o/

                                So, it's Day 1. What do?
                                You opened the last game in pretty much the same way and I know someone responded to you and this post is old, but you should know what to do. Maybe shitpost a bit and try to start analyzing people and contributing towards finding scum.

                                Originally posted by helphelp11
                                Ok...

                                Popa, why mashi?
                                Contributes almost nothing here, would've been nice to see your own opinion in addition.

                                Originally posted by helphelp11
                                j-rodd only posted at the start of the game (just the first page). Well, it's only D1...
                                Originally posted by helphelp11
                                Well, let's see...

                                I guess people are seeing AA as a wolf because of previous games/meta? Sure, he seems a bit off because he isn't obviously town, but I'm still at the slight town read. Very slightly.

                                I'm assuming Squirl is taking a serious approach, expecting to be looking for wolves at the start of day one, and not taking #203 lightly.
                                An explanation for your read here would be good, all you're really doing here is explaining what people have already said.

                                Originally posted by helphelp11
                                Following up on the statement about AA, I don't see anything wrong he's doing. He's just making posts to add conversation.
                                This is a little better

                                Originally posted by helphelp11
                                Squirl(Lucy? Or is that CC?): First game at FFR? Didn't realize he could unvote. Slight town lean.
                                XelNya: Sure, it's a lot of posts, but only 1 ask a question (#84, and maybe more?). Null for just posts.
                                AA: Asking questions, getting conversation, which is always good. Town lean.
                                Shadow: Pointed out some AA meta at post #42. However, it was only three pages in, so AA's post right after would make sense, because it was only the start of the game. Also did a pressure vote on squirl, but I don't think he's unvoted unless he was waiting for a response. Slight town lean.
                                j-rodd: Whoops, didn't know that the person I was responding to was the person I was "waiting for." Only posted on Page 1, 7, and 8, but that's general game starting posts and rejoined later. Null.
                                sunfan: At the start, trying to calm Lucy/Mashi down because it was only 2 pages in. Didn't really give a reason at #140 denying MrPop's reads and why his top lynch is Shadow (unless it's the mindmeld thing he mentioned the post after). Town lean.
                                CC(Mashi, right?): If you are Lucy (because names), that makes sense on why you'd want to vote sunfan, asking you to calm down. Also, at #55, why do you say that sunfan is a wolf? Null?
                                MrPop: Comes into the game calm, stating that this site likes start of game shitposting to squirl. Not sure about the reads, but I agree with AA trying to start the game out. However, for the read on shadow, I think he's just uncertain. After having a talk with Shad, MrPop votes mashi, in which I assume is because it's his other wolf choice. Town lean.

                                I think the reason why my reads end up nulls is because only 3/8 people I've seen in other games, and that it's just D1. I don't know the meta of the majority.
                                The big quote at the end is easily his best post. His reads are a bit short but it's starting to get somewhere. However, he's posted the least out of any active player (15 times) and a lot of his posts were either shitposts or didn't provide anything of substance. There are also posts that seem to try to hide under a mask of providing content but don't actually add anything to the discussion.

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...