jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #151
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    i dont know about you guys but my vote is on a wolf d1 99% of the time

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • helphelp11
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2015
      • 230

      #152
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Squirl(Lucy? Or is that CC?): First game at FFR? Didn't realize he could unvote. Slight town lean.
      XelNya: Sure, it's a lot of posts, but only 1 ask a question (#84, and maybe more?). Null for just posts.
      AA: Asking questions, getting conversation, which is always good. Town lean.
      Shadow: Pointed out some AA meta at post #42. However, it was only three pages in, so AA's post right after would make sense, because it was only the start of the game. Also did a pressure vote on squirl, but I don't think he's unvoted unless he was waiting for a response. Slight town lean.
      j-rodd: Whoops, didn't know that the person I was responding to was the person I was "waiting for." Only posted on Page 1, 7, and 8, but that's general game starting posts and rejoined later. Null.
      sunfan: At the start, trying to calm Lucy/Mashi down because it was only 2 pages in. Didn't really give a reason at #140 denying MrPop's reads and why his top lynch is Shadow (unless it's the mindmeld thing he mentioned the post after). Town lean.
      CC(Mashi, right?): If you are Lucy (because names), that makes sense on why you'd want to vote sunfan, asking you to calm down. Also, at #55, why do you say that sunfan is a wolf? Null?
      MrPop: Comes into the game calm, stating that this site likes start of game shitposting to squirl. Not sure about the reads, but I agree with AA trying to start the game out. However, for the read on shadow, I think he's just uncertain. After having a talk with Shad, MrPop votes mashi, in which I assume is because it's his other wolf choice. Town lean.

      I think the reason why my reads end up nulls is because only 3/8 people I've seen in other games, and that it's just D1. I don't know the meta of the majority.

      Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
      Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
      Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


      Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
      Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
      Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
      Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
      2016-01-21 - Reached D3



      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
      banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #153
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I think I might change my top wolf from shadow to AA
        very different from last game where he was immediately strong town.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        what did AA do differently last game? i asked the question but no one answered
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        got everyone to read him as hard town by making good earlygame posts and having a strong sense of direction as well as hard reasoning for his early reads, which were on the money.

        He had confidence even in his first game and had excellent reads and excellent reasoning.
        I really don't feel like I'm playing any different this game. I don't have good reads atm because we're just beginning to transition out of shitposting, please iso me so I at least know why I'm your top wolf now.

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #154
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          no to the isoing
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #155
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            I really don't feel like I'm playing any different this game. I don't have good reads atm because we're just beginning to transition out of shitposting, please iso me so I at least know why I'm your top wolf now.
            Also like I said earlier I'm trying to get the ball rolling so I'm just throwing stuff out there. Heavy analysis will come just you wait

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #156
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              Sometimes I'm wrong and you're right, and sometimes I'm right and you're wrong. And sometimes we're both wrong.
              and sometimes one of us is a wolf
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #157
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                no to the isoing
                boo
                well I'll be your top wolf then I guess but you'll be sad when you're wrong

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  ok AA
                  ok plop
                  ok thread.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    on an unrelated note, next time i roll wolf and my partner decides to bus me im going to out them by posting this


                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      ok AA
                      ok plop
                      ok thread.
                      ok greg idk what you want from me at this point
                      I start making reads and I'm your top wolf because they aren't good enough
                      I let you have it your way and that's no good either
                      Fine I'll fight you
                      I'm a VT through and through come at me with your best.

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        sunfan do you agree that xelnya is >rand town?

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • SpittingSquirl
                          Registered User
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 0

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Top Scum Read ATM: Xel

                          I do tr Greg for the way he's been looking into the game (even more so looking into my alignment).

                          I'm a little worried to give jrodd a tr. His posts feel towny to me but I don't think he's contributed strongly enough for me to have a comfortable strong TR. (I just reread every jrodd post)

                          Xel has contributed the least in this game with a moderate amount of posts. Xel has chimed in multiple times when something of note was going on with useless content, which I find it hard to believe a town would do repeatedly without attempting to provide insight into whats happening.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            ok greg idk what you want from me at this point
                            I start making reads and I'm your top wolf because they aren't good enough
                            I let you have it your way and that's no good either
                            Fine I'll fight you
                            I'm a VT through and through come at me with your best.
                            so are you solidifying your red read on sunfan? you had him as slight red before but you seem to be talking to him as if you know he's town

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • SpittingSquirl
                              Registered User
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 0

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              and sometimes one of us is a wolf
                              Sometimes both of you are ; }

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                What's the name of this show again? I watched the first episode of the first season where they had to play the card game and it was good!
                                oh no you're thinking of the genius game. 3 seasons have aired and they are currently airing the 4th season which is the grand final with winners from all previous seasons and new games. episode 2 just aired but subtitles arent out yet but it's definitely recommended

                                this gif is from season 2 of a show called crime scene, which is essentially another show werewolf players would like where a cast of 5-6 people (same each week + a guest) pretty much draw roles and try and figure out who the criminal is based on stuff in a crime scene. it's much more entertaining than it sounds, again i recommend it

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...