jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #526
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    i claimed seer already but people overlooked it 4 ur claim

    thats why youre LOCK CLEAR

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #527
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      I guess wolves could've killed squirt to avoid any potential doctor? Idk still seems pretty -EV, I'm going to hurt myself trying to figure out why squirt was killed

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #528
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
        i claimed seer already but people overlooked it 4 ur claim

        thats why youre LOCK CLEAR
        Ok perfect I agree I am lock clear and it feels good to be lock clear

        Just know if ur a wolf then the #dreamteam is no more and you need to feel super guilty

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #529
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          aragaki
          sunfan
          Mashi

          help
          plop
          xel


          Idk something like that? I don't like being wrong :/

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #530
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            Ok perfect I agree I am lock clear and it feels good to be lock clear

            Just know if ur a wolf then the #dreamteam is no more and you need to feel super guilty
            Even if I were a Wolf, I would metamorphose myself into a Human to keep #dreamteam forever!!!

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #531
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Figures plop finally shows and I need to go to bed really soon

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #532
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                Even if I were a Wolf, I would metamorphose myself into a Human to keep #dreamteam forever!!!
                Wow I have been moved :')

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #533
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Plop are you a power role?

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #534
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    chariplop pls convince j-rodd that youre human, i rly believe in u rn

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #535
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      chariplop pls convince j-rodd that youre human, i rly believe in u rn
                      I changed my vote to xel in case my whole reasoning for voting him is tunnelly confirmation bias. I still find I clear him like every game for good pure tone and haven't done that yet this game

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • danceflashrevo
                        scumfan is scared of aa
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 488

                        #536
                        Vote Count

                        Votes from post 446 to post 599
                        Night in 22:10:36

                        ---

                        Why are you here?

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #537
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          I'm probably gonna get night killed n2 lol
                          Already so happy I survived n1

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #538
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            I wanna post something but I also don't want to post something.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #539
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Or we could've lynched a wolf

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #540
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                oh ok someone already posted like 90% of what I was thinking.
                                nvm then.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...