jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #346
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    oh and night talk is on, go talk about this game wooo goo usa

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #347
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      wth sunfan

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #348
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        ok wow I suck

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #349
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          whatever, i felt uneasy that it reached maj

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #350
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            I can't fathom how the Zenith wagon developed and I'm shocked that sunfan joined in on it. Why were you all suspicious of him?

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #351
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
              wth sunfan
              I don't feel good about it obv
              I've been reading lucy town so idk what you're talking about.
              I'll get much more caught up tonight.
              Night talk being on in this setup is townsided but is dumb.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #352
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                I think the two wagons were v/v.
                who wolves
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Oh hey I subbed and died cool.

                  Plop sign me up for a sub slot in yer anon game good sire <3





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                    I can't fathom how the Zenith wagon developed and I'm shocked that sunfan joined in on it. Why were you all suspicious of him?
                    My vote personally was because of his yelling/threatening squirl and then just nothing
                    The sudden switch/backing off seemed really out of character

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      wth sunfan
                      IM SORRY OK
                      IF I WASN'T BAD AT LIFE I PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT
                      asdf
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I don't feel good about it obv
                        I've been reading lucy town so idk what you're talking about.
                        I'll get much more caught up tonight.
                        Night talk being on in this setup is townsided but is dumb.
                        When did you start reading Sqwerl as Town? If I recall correctly, you found it odd that he wasn't joking around early game, no? What changed your view of him?

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          I'll answer all of this when I'm actually back at home again.
                          My read changed when I saw him asking questions like he does in video mafia. He seemed to actually care about the responses as well. I mean I could be wrong with it being his first forum game and all but I think he's posted well thus far. I might look further into him tonight but I didn't want to lynch him on the first day.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            i made a very uncharacteristic play and had shadow in my POE and was fine seeing him die and made a big no-no in equating sub=wolf. as seen here, do not do this folks, zenith was posting very town-like and believe it or not i didnt have any other reason to keep my vote there, it was bad

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              sunfan, you responded to my posts twice, here and here with varying tones and with a post in between them. Why???

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                im just gonna start fresh overnight, when i struggle to clear people like this as town early on i usually end up voting for a villager as seen again here. i didnt even make a list because i was struggling to, ill post much harder next day

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...