jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #586
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    specifically using that movie clip?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #587
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      I agree with you here to a certain extent. Sometimes I think to myself "Wow this person sounds pretty townie now that they're in the spotlight, but my case on them makes so much sense," and end up being wrong (usually happens with blind or red blaster, and recently happened with curry when he was the doctor). But if I'm wrong about jrodd that puts xel into the other scum slot, and I don't see xel/help being a team due to xel's push on him today. So that would mean I'm way off the mark with both help and jrodd. And maybe I am, but if I am then where do I go? I think you and sunfan are very townie, and I think AA is townie albeit opportunistic. Jrodd/help makes the most sense to me.
      I feel like sunfan is still a potential candidate; I could maybe see him as a Partner with helphelp? And maybe have him lead the kill since this is a jTWG? It's a stretch, yeah, but to be honest, I feel like all possible pairings will require us to get rid of one assumption we're making about someone. I think that, at the very least, one of the Wolves is between helphelp and XelNya, however.

      I don't think j-rodd would have brought up that he pushed on helphelp Day 1 if he didn't believe it himself, anyway. And having ruminated over it for some time, I don't think that, if they were Partners, helphelp would outright miss that j-rodd had literally posted right before him when he posted this:
      Originally posted by helphelp11
      From what I said from it only being Day 1, I don't suspect j-rodd because it's so early in the game, because there's little to pick up on. I guess I should've said just to give it some time.

      Also, j-rodd said that he'd be back when he gets home, so I'm waiting.
      Similarly, I think it would be weird that he plays around with the idea that j-rodd might be Seer, and seriously consider it that is:

      Originally posted by helphelp11
      Didn't you say that j-rodd claimed cop? Or has j-rodd not confirmed it yet?

      (#422)


      That limits it to B or 2.
      Originally posted by helphelp11
      Wait, nevermind you said it was hypothetical.

      And I'm not sure that j-rodd would fit as a Partner with XelNya either, given that he's totally fine with a lynch on him this Day Phase (though, maybe he would be willing to bus since XelNya's been mostly absent?). He treated him weirdly Day 1, but I don't think he would behave like that with his Partner if he were a Wolf.

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #588
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Ugh, Chariplop is like so absurdly Human right now. Maybe I'm the only one seeing it because of our similar playing styles, but ughhh.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #589
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          help + plop is where I'm at atm.

          help has awkward posts and isn't asking a lot of questions like normal. maybe jrodd is right on him which is great cuz I'm gonna try to kill plop today instead of help.

          plop is posting a lot of words and thats really it. I don't like how he softed a role weakly like that and I don't like the way he has been posting. Reminds me of his wolf game just in general, but specifically his early ones. I would be very surprised if he flipped town.

          mashi is just a gutread and after reading his posts I think I'll tell my gut to be quiet for now. I think I've basically mindfucked myself trying to read him this game. Null if even that.

          xel is eh. I'll need to see more from him in this current phase.

          jrodd flipping out after I voted him is the reaction I wanted to see him have if he's town and more. Almost always town.

          AA is probably town cuz he wanted to fite me and cuz he's putting in wayyyyyyy too much work for him to be a wolf imo.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #590
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            I will vote help instead of plop today, but only help.

            p much final decision.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #591
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              errr, I can vote for help or plop but I prefer help*
              that makes more sense yah.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #592
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                I hate/love when Charu's a wolf because he makes random.org nightkills p much and it confuses the shit out of everyone except for me albeit giving no information based on the other wolves so I look rly smart when I catch charu cuz he kills slankers but hate playing the game before that point.

                Kinda how I feel about lucy dying EXCEPT CHARU ISN'T PLAYING iadhsifuahsdifadf
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #593
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  I'm p sure I know what the setup is
                  Its my least favorite of the 6
                  I just know it
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #594
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    I already told u
                    my least favorite one
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #595
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      dog that's all ur getting from me
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #596
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        plop idk about this game anymore I went to take a piss and somewhere without even thinking about it came back from the bathroom with a townread on u for literally no reason.
                        I think I need to stop playing tonight.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Charles Claythorne
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 138

                          #597
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                          Mashi, what do you think about the lack of defenses against help? Bussing or mislynch? Same with Xel too.
                          I'm trying to decide that for myself, to be honest. I don't think it's out of the question for a Partner to bus given the current traction on him; if sunfan started defending him and tried pushing elsewhere, for example, bells would start ringing.

                          On the other hand though, XelNya has received less attention; j-rodd's mentioned that he would be fine with lynching him and I felt like he wouldn't bus in this situation, but maybe he would? I'm thinking j-rodd's Human anyway and I feel like if sunfan and XelNya were Partners, the wolfing is really weird. Maybe sunfan would be up to randoming as a Wolf, but I haven't played enough with him to know for sure.


                          It's difficult for me to come to a conclusion considering helphelp and XelNya have contributed least to the game, but I guess if I were a Wolf in a situation like this, I would bus my Partner, especially if they went inactive. In which case, I would think helphelp would likelier be a Wolf due to the attention brought on him. I still want to think things through though, but I'm still most suspicious of him right now.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #598
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            I will let random.org make my nightkills in exactly two situations
                            Night 0
                            Whoever I have to endgame in order to win to dodge a medic save in veeeeeery rare instances on DM.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #599
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              sunfan it gets harder suspecting you if you keep acting human

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #600
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                hey wolves i have a hersheys chocolate bar

                                ill share w/ only u guys, all you need to do is post in the thread that you want some!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...