jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #721
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    TheSunFan has died, he was Vanilla Townie

    Day 3 Ends 7/13 9PM Server Time.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Charles Claythorne
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2013
      • 138

      #722
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      I seered XelNya Red, gg

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #723
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        xel

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #724
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
          I seered XelNya Red, gg


          Yah got me










          XelNya has been lynched, he decides to take it upon himself to reveal his own role
















          XelNya

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #725
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            lmao gg


            game is over, xelnya was the last wolf gg post game will be up after ltwg

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #726
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              WELP sorry plop I guess I got stuck on you
              but I was right lynch plop/xel and gg

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #727
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Oh so it was the cop 6 vt setup? so the most boring one I see
                I see why greg doesn't like it

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #728
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  hahaha, I knew you were the cop mashi. Thanks for coming to my defense so often.
                  The fact anyone had to defend you after your reads post and posts like 456 - 460 is fuckin' silly

                  JUST LOOK AT THAT SHIT. IT WAS FUCKIN' GORGEOUS.

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #729
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    gg everyone

                    I best never play with Squidly again.





                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #730
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Sorry for putting you through a v/v argument, jrodd.
                      there's never a need to apologize lol suspicions are suspicions :P

                      gg everyone! wp mashi

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #731
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        there's never a need to apologize lol suspicions are suspicions :P

                        gg everyone! wp mashi
                        I need to berate you in post game thread

                        please remind me<3





                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #732
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          I need to berate you in post game thread

                          please remind me<3
                          i think i said IF squirtle was a wolf :P

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • danceflashrevo
                            scumfan is scared of aa
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 488

                            #733
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            greg thought it was the jailkeeper setup.

                            Why are you here?

                            Comment

                            • Charles Claythorne
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 138

                              #734
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              lol omg i thought i was such an obvious cop, did i actually play that well

                              Comment

                              Working...