jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #256
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    also i 1000% approve of neptunia as a waifu shes gr8

    Comment

    • SpittingSquirl
      Registered User
      • Jan 2006
      • 0

      #257
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      ** from looking at Zenith/Xel's post above ***

      Your reads make me extremely uncomfortable. For example you give reads of sunfan as if he was very scumy to you but give him a null read? If the quotes you've posted actually meant something to you, they wouldn't all result in null reads.

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #258
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        holy snickerdoodles, zenith you live in nyc????

        meetup pls

        also i guess ill be a contributive member of this game now

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #259
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
          zenith is LOCK CLEAR TOWN
          is this cause of waifu or for legit reasons
          EOD approaches so this is actually important

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • SpittingSquirl
            Registered User
            • Jan 2006
            • 0

            #260
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            Guessing to believe is going to hurt you bad. You need to stand up and view from your perspective instead of pocketing players due to your inability to formulate your own reads without assumptions from others.
            ^ Talking to me like he knows I'm town. Not what you'd expect from someone who has a "top scum read" on me.

            Comment

            • SpittingSquirl
              Registered User
              • Jan 2006
              • 0

              #261
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              8. SpittingSquirl - Top wolf

              I've already spat out some of what I wanted to say; and I could honestly continue and fill up a good full page of iso'ing posts to conclude how wolfy Squidly is.
              Don't keep me waiting

              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #262
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                is this cause of waifu or for legit reasons
                EOD approaches so this is actually important
                Mostly serious; I don't mean to say he's a confirmed Human in my eyes, however. I could potentially be convinced to lynch him, but it would take incredibly damning evidence for me to do so, especially this Day Phase.

                He jumps into the game ready to play and analyse everyone; posting brief reads here and the post afterwards.

                His surety in there being a veteran on the Wolf Team [url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?p=4335528#post4335528] is, while stating the statistically likely,
                reflects confidence in his voice and eagerness I wouldn't necessarily expect from a Wolf that's just joined the game. In the post right after, he's being very open with everyone with his thoughts (while perhaps being a bit too definitive, but I doubt his "confirmed Towns" are 100% confirmed in his eyes).

                And on that same page, he quickly begins scrutinising posts and searching for intent. And finally, at the end of it all, he follows up with a thought-out reads post to concrete his positions on everyone for the moment in time.


                He's just displayed a ton of alacrity and it sincerely appears to me that he's excited to solve the game.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                  ** from looking at Zenith/Xel's post above ***

                  Your reads make me extremely uncomfortable. For example you give reads of sunfan as if he was very scumy to you but give him a null read? If the quotes you've posted actually meant something to you, they wouldn't all result in null reads.
                  They make you uncomfortable because?????????????????????????????

                  Who are you to judge what our individual reads are on a player? I'm skeptical of Sunfan at the moment, which is why he is in null territory. Were you expecting my wolf lean to change from you to him due to my read on sunfan; as if you are making it seem I'm downright calling him a wolf yet placing him in null territory.

                  When does quoting data from a game have anything to do with meaning something to us? I'm pretty sure we quote posts to bring the posts in question to light so players can follow where we are coming from and not be lost. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't quote something had it not meant something, and you are pretty egotistical to say our reads should be placing sunfan as a wolf and not null.





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                    He's just displayed a ton of alacrity and it sincerely appears to me that he's excited to solve the game.
                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    .


                    I'M EXCITED!!!!!
                    Gotem





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                      ^ Talking to me like he knows I'm town. Not what you'd expect from someone who has a "top scum read" on me.
                      There is a difference from having a wolf read on a player and helping them; and what my post referred to was helping you as a player, so take it how it is or step off.





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                        Don't keep me waiting
                        You are asking the completely wrong person to have them go ham on you.

                        Like I'm talking I will go choof-status on you, or even equivalent to what Xel could conjure.

                        Do not test me; I will go up and down you for what you've said thus far (not to mention how biased you are with sunfan).





                        Comment

                        • SpittingSquirl
                          Registered User
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 0

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          They make you uncomfortable because?????????????????????????????

                          Who are you to judge what our individual reads are on a player? I'm skeptical of Sunfan at the moment, which is why he is in null territory. Were you expecting my wolf lean to change from you to him due to my read on sunfan; as if you are making it seem I'm downright calling him a wolf yet placing him in null territory.

                          When does quoting data from a game have anything to do with meaning something to us? I'm pretty sure we quote posts to bring the posts in question to light so players can follow where we are coming from and not be lost. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't quote something had it not meant something, and you are pretty egotistical to say our reads should be placing sunfan as a wolf and not null.
                          Nice try, any town trying to win this game should judge every read given here, you're no exception. When you give a read written as if you're about to give a scum read but give a null read I interpret it as a form a fabrication, like you're holding something back.

                          As for your quotes, the quotes themselves have nothing to do with what I was saying. I was just talking about each of your reads.

                          Comment

                          • SpittingSquirl
                            Registered User
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 0

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            You are asking the completely wrong person to have them go ham on you.

                            Like I'm talking I will go choof-status on you, or even equivalent to what Xel could conjure.

                            Do not test me; I will go up and down you for what you've said thus far (not to mention how biased you are with sunfan).
                            If you wanted to actually find out my alignment you would have already done this.

                            Sunfan is the only player here I know, I've played many many video games with him.

                            Comment

                            • SpittingSquirl
                              Registered User
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 0

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                              If you wanted to actually find out my alignment you would have already done this.

                              Sunfan is the only player here I know, I've played many many video games with him.
                              I'm your top scum read yet you haven't already gone through all my posts individually? Laughable at best...

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                                So you don't actually believe your shit vote on me will go through?
                                This was in response to Greg's shitvote onto him at the start of the phase

                                Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                                You could at least pretend you have a scum read on me.

                                AA should be a fantastic D1L
                                It's interesting that squirl interpreted my vote as having a much more serious tone and I didn't like that reaction.

                                Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                                Top Scum Read ATM: Xel

                                I do tr Greg for the way he's been looking into the game (even more so looking into my alignment).

                                I'm a little worried to give jrodd a tr. His posts feel towny to me but I don't think he's contributed strongly enough for me to have a comfortable strong TR. (I just reread every jrodd post)

                                Xel has contributed the least in this game with a moderate amount of posts. Xel has chimed in multiple times when something of note was going on with useless content, which I find it hard to believe a town would do repeatedly without attempting to provide insight into whats happening.
                                Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                                Not as strongly wolf as before because of my misconception.
                                I really like the way jrodd responded in his recent couple posts. Sound TR for him.
                                As he knows Xel's meta I'm trusting him for now unless someone counters the read.

                                That being said AA is still my top lynch but I'm not confident enough to lock that in yet. I think some more posts from Charles+Xel will solidify my reads a bit.
                                Between these two posts you switched your top scumread from Xel back to me on the sole basis of jrodd knowing Xel's meta better. If you're going to go back to scumread me it would be nice to see a stronger basis for it. Am I still your top scumread atm?

                                Even though I pointed out a bunch of things that I didn't like about squirl I'm still reading him as town due to his very aggressive pace and eagerness to hunt down scum. He's very active in pushing other players to contribute but is avoiding tunneling in (at least not too much).


                                Gonna iso everyone else so get ready

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...