jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #181
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    PS call Mashi (Charles Claythorne) cute
    im catching up rite nao but u sux

    Comment

    • SpittingSquirl
      Registered User
      • Jan 2006
      • 0

      #182
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      pika pika pi pika
      Must you grab every excuse to post something?

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #183
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        Jrodd claimed then disappeared for a long time, only to resurface later, which is something he usually does in recent games. Sunfan has a tone of half-joking/half-seriousness and is posting at the rate he usually posts at. You're doing your quote wall commentary with a few jokes and gags thrown in every now and then. I'd say it's all fairly typical thus far.
        Completely disagree, but seeing as this isn't a clear-cut issue, I won't press you on it. I'm keeping an eye on you though!!!

        also take that, im going to make every single one of my small posts and witty comments discrete even though keeping everything in one post is more organised!!!

        Comment

        • Charles Claythorne
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2013
          • 138

          #184
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by helphelp11
          CC(Mashi, right?): If you are Lucy (because names), that makes sense on why you'd want to vote sunfan, asking you to calm down. Also, at #55, why do you say that sunfan is a wolf? Null?
          I'm Charles/Mashi. Lucy is one of sunfan's friends; Squirrel, I think.

          I only voted sunfan jokingly. He hasn't done anything yet that I deem suspicious; contrariwise, he hasn't done anything I feel is Human either.

          Comment

          • SpittingSquirl
            Registered User
            • Jan 2006
            • 0

            #185
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            lucy how do u feel about AA now
            Also to answer what you're probably thinking if you're town.. yes I would absolutely bus my partner early.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #186
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
              Also to answer what you're probably thinking if you're town.. yes I would absolutely bus my partner early.
              I know you would and that is not what I was asking.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #187
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                I wouldn't be surprised if I'm off the mark since there was only six pages of posts at that point. I dunno though, I still feel pretty good about the reads. Jrodd has posted more and he doesn't seem like he's lying in them, and mashi is still playing in his own world. Only things that've really changed is that help seems townier for his genuine sounding analysis post, and xel is scummier for going cold.
                I think you're being a bit cocky there, Chariplop!!! This is very unexpected!

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  I dunno. Some here, some there.

                  Also the pika thing is in reference to a past xel game where as the godfather in an anonymous game (he was TWG Pikachu) he just posted pika pi pika pika stuff and nothing else.
                  I didn't know that, my meta read was based solely on my sample with him and I think the point is still valid fmpov, even if I may be overselling it this early

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                    Also to answer what you're probably thinking if you're town.. yes I would absolutely bus my partner early.
                    Wow I'm glad we didn't rand w/w. But that would mean I would've gotten to post that awesome relevant gif.....

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by SpittingSquirl
                      Xel has contributed the least in this game with a moderate amount of posts. Xel has chimed in multiple times when something of note was going on with useless content, which I find it hard to believe a town would do repeatedly without attempting to provide insight into whats happening.
                      I haven't played with XelNya may times, I think, but from what I recall, I think that's par for the course despite his Role. sunfan or j-rodd can probably give a better opinion though.

                      Comment

                      • SpittingSquirl
                        Registered User
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 0

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        Wow I'm glad we didn't rand w/w. But that would mean I would've gotten to post that awesome relevant gif.....
                        You still can if you like.

                        Comment

                        • ShadowDueler97
                          scarhand pls
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 547

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          unvote

                          Yeah AA is still my biggest wolf lean. He seems too different for my taste.


                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Meh I'm having trouble finding wolves, I think I'm just gonna approach it like I do a turbo and just play like a POE, yes on day 1. Help/shadow seem like good votes to me right now, help still feels very wolfy to me but I don't wanna tunnel him for doing what a hesitant new player might do as well. He's pretty much polarized to wolf or new player afraid of getting his feet wet

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by ShadowDueler97
                              unvote

                              Yeah AA is still my biggest wolf lean. He seems too different for my taste.
                              Hmmm I think this is a villagery unvote + change of course though. I'm willing to listen to a case on AA, would hurt to have an early soul read be wrong but Ya share why he's different to you, I didn't really care for sunfans post

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                Meh I'm having trouble finding wolves, I think I'm just gonna approach it like I do a turbo and just play like a POE, yes on day 1. Help/shadow seem like good votes to me right now, help still feels very wolfy to me but I don't wanna tunnel him for doing what a hesitant new player might do as well. He's pretty much polarized to wolf or new player afraid of getting his feet wet
                                What's a POE? Also I know you guys (probably) have good intentions but trying to meta me off of one game seems silly.

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...