Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Frankly I have no clue on how to read plop/mashi so I'm not voting either of them
help is still missing but I think it's a bit late (and forced) to push anything on him, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt
Zenith did put good effort in but something just seems off
Squirl seems town
Greg I'm kind of null atm
and like I said earlier jrodd is my strongest town read
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
Sunfan, why are you apprehensive about zenith when earlier shadow was your top scumread?
because I didn't actually have a read on shadow I wanted to see him react to it but then I didn't really get much off of it so I figured I'd try again later BUT DIDN'T HAVE TIME idhsfgjiafkbdsfavs
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
I'm sorry Zenith I am probably making the most uninformed lynch of my life zenith
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
STOP POSTING
STOP POSTING
askfj
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment