jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #436
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Fine you guys win I won't leave more cover I'm vanilla hard claim

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #437
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      People keep walking in so idk if I can do any work in this game till I get home really. I thought of another point though, to me it was clear squirtl wasn't a PR as he didn't claim anything despite the super close wagons and I pride myself in being a semi-decent PR hunter. Believe what you want but as a wolf I NEVER make that kill. I know a wolf will try and attack me for saying that but it's the truth.

      I still think AA is town, I did skim a bit of the last jtwg and this does seem in line with helps last town performance so I'm willing to lighten up there. Help is still at Rand tho it's just hard for me to give a village read to those types of posts, I'm not sold on him being a wolf tho.

      I do feel ashamed for defending xel that hard d1, never doing that again, as I do feel that there's a decent chance he's wolfing here. He's put in no work and all excuses so I think he's >Rand wolf.

      Plop I can reread but I think he's the likeliest wolf at this point in time. Don't waste your breath asking why, I won't be able to quote stuff until I get to a comp. part of the reason is I just can't believe town plop would have me as the most likely wolf here. Similarly I have sunfan in the lower half of the rand but his indecisiveness here seems slightly villagery? Idk, will probe more for sure

      As for my mashi read Im not as confident as I was before I just felt as a wolf he would have no reason to postulate that I could be a wolf and continue to pocket me because I said I was giving him a pass. Of course the alternate would be he's keeping an additional mislynch open. Me and mashi as w/w would overplay our partnership, and I feel if it was me wolf and mashi town he'd add little jokes into his posts like oh if Jrodd is a wolf I'm going to help him win, not seriously consider me as a suspect. That's why I concluded he was town, idk. I mean I'm wavering a lot here despite my first post of today because he still could be a wolf, I'd just rather lynch between plop/xelnya/maaaaaaybe sunfan today

      That's where I'm at

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #438
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        If plop is a wolf I'd switch my clearance to sunfan and throw mashi back down into my POE

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #439
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          I haven't fully reread the thread yet but I've read the more recent pages and I like plop's comments so far. At the moment if it came down to a plop/xelnya lynch I'd go for xel because he's been really inactive, and while activity isn't always alignment indicative it can be telling. I'll reevaluate when I get home tonight and will post an updated reads list then.

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #440
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            4 to insta
            jrodd - mrpop
            unvote - greg
            no vote - mashi, xel, aa, jrodd, help

            the god damn program isn't working anymore fdsakl;jdfsajkl;fadsjlksdafj;lk

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #441
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by danceflashrevo
              4 to insta
              jrodd - mrpop
              unvote - greg
              no vote - mashi, xel, aa, jrodd, help

              the god damn program isn't working anymore fdsakl;jdfsajkl;fadsjlksdafj;lk
              Ya for whatever reason it does that when u first download it, you have to delete a specific file and then restart it, maybe even twice but after that it has 0 problems. Apparently it's typical, I'll post the instructions when I'm home from work or you can ask sunfan or choof or whoever else downloaded it and did that step

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #442
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Also before anyone calls me out on any inconsistencies about plop being my top suspicion and now me preferring to vote xel over him, this is just my reaction to the last few pages.

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  xelnya

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    Ya for whatever reason it does that when u first download it, you have to delete a specific file and then restart it, maybe even twice but after that it has 0 problems. Apparently it's typical, I'll post the instructions when I'm home from work or you can ask sunfan or choof or whoever else downloaded it and did that step
                    alright cool just pm me on skype about it when you get the chance or when anyone does so we don't flood the game w/ it haha

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Helphelp any thoughts? I see you in thread again

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • helphelp11
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2015
                        • 230

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Oh, hi.

                        j-rodd, if you see XelNya putting work in this day what will you do?

                        Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                        Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                        Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                        Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                        Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                        Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                        Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                        2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by helphelp11
                          Oh, hi.

                          j-rodd, if you see XelNya putting work in this day what will you do?
                          Questions are great but what about your thoughts?

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • helphelp11
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2015
                            • 230

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Well, since sunfan answered my question, my suspicion is off him.

                            And to respond to plop responding to my post that I was "waiting for j-rodd," I didn't realize at the time I was responding to j-rodd and that he was right there, which I mentioned in my reads post on page 9 subtly.

                            However, I would like to see XelNya get out of UTR status.

                            Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                            Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                            Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                            Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                            Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                            2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by helphelp11
                              Oh, hi.

                              j-rodd, if you see XelNya putting work in this day what will you do?
                              It obviously depends what he posts

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • helphelp11
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2015
                                • 230

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                For XelNya getting out of said UTR status, I can see why j-rodd suspects Xel. The only thing I've seen that was helpful is the big (literally) reads post.

                                Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                                Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                                Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                                Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                                Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                                Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                                Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                                2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                                banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...