jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #91
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    what is stepmania doing here
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #92
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by pokelda
      hey vet how do i play this game
      Oh shit I thought I was the newbie fuck.
      yo we are screwed.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #93
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what is stepmania doing here
        i can do this if you want

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #94
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by choof
          i can do this if you want
          that's much better thank you
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #95
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Are you implying that you own this game!?!?!?!?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • samurai7694
              바보
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2008
              • 4640

              #96
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              I'm just riding things out and hoping I don't disgrace my vet bro who seems to be offline right now. I'll also shamelessly say that I joined because of the popcorn-and-bonfire-worthy drama I read from the other game.

              I guess there's no limit to how frequent we can post?

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #97
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                I joined because tox said she'd beat me up

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  team 'blindrodd12379' are trying really hard to convince everyone they are villagers (i guess this means human/hydra im so noob help) when we're not even really speculating much rn? seems like a lot of unneeded effort so i can see why my partner voted
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • Toxophilis
                    ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 501

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by choof
                    I joined because tox said she'd beat me up
                    wow dont tell people that i said it in confidence
                    now im gonna have to beat u up
                    Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                    My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by samurai7694
                      I guess there's no limit to how frequent we can post?
                      No limit on how much you post, you can post 1000 times if you wish to. (Though I don't think that would be coolio!)


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Toxophilis
                        wow dont tell people that i said it in confidence
                        now im gonna have to beat u up
                        hbd choof
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by samurai7694
                          I'm just riding things out and hoping I don't disgrace my vet bro who seems to be offline right now.
                          don't worry about it sunfan won't need any assistance with disgracing himself
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • samurai7694
                            바보
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4640

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            hi wanna play a game??
                            k let's do it

                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHA u lose
                            gr8 post rite

                            Comment

                            • Toxophilis
                              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 501

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by samurai7694
                                hi wanna play a game??
                                k let's do it

                                HAHAHAHAHAHAHA u lose
                                gr8 post rite
                                lmao idk why I laughed so hard at this

                                also hbd choof

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...