What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sephiroth28
    Snake Princess
    • Apr 2007
    • 929

    #7141
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    After 20,000 times of trying I got the spell to work!
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #7142
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Unleash Hell!

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #7143
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I have so many posts because we're all postwhores as a group.

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • alster1
          What is this I don't even
          • Sep 2006
          • 948

          #7144
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          ill clean that up, mom...

          Comment

          • ape0
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 195

            #7145
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            *poke*

            Comment

            • solopro
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 448

              #7146
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Yes, I am two and a half dimensional!
              Originally posted by John O'Hurley
              But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
              AAAs: Nine

              Unique AAAs: Three

              Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

              Best: Disconnected




              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #7147
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm going to leave this guy to just Doug tonight.

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #7148
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I am NOT your father... DUH!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • ape0
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 195

                    #7149
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    this picture just screams out "I'm an enviromentalist!"

                    Comment

                    • obie32one
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 906

                      #7150
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I got my braces off!!!

                      Comment

                      • Ice wolf
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 852

                        #7151
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Yum
                        Reverse for life!




                        ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                        The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                        Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                        Comment

                        • Blue_eyed_jessica
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 103

                          #7152
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I See You!!! Ha I See You You Little Rabbit, Your Not Getting Away From Me This Time!!!
                          I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                          Comment

                          • pokelda
                            ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 3878

                            #7153
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            He finishes too early

                            Comment

                            • falcondude
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 734

                              #7154
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Duck and cover!


                              Originally posted by derblub
                              this pic is photo-chopped 100%

                              Comment

                              • Blue_eyed_jessica
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 103

                                #7155
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                falcondudenoavatar lol
                                I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                                Comment

                                Working...