What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #6991
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Making a mess is spring cleaning for me.
    P.S. This will not be in my sig since its too big.

    Comment

    • blahman12
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 52

      #6992
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Ooh I can spin around! Ohhhhhhhh........ AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Too much dizziness!
      A member of T_SOB.
      Contact me at: pm
      Don't worry, it's my FFR contact number

      Wanna go eat?
      1. Mmmmmm
      2.
      3.
      4. *threw up*
      5. my friend -->
      I'll kill you if you don't use this!!!-->sigpic
      but not this though, he's too lonely and bad to be used
      I have lost.
      Get a new game for yourself!

      Comment

      • DARKSAMUS
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 251

        #6993
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        games

        Comment

        • Kitsune Bandit
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 73

          #6994
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          You'll pay for getting glue in my eyes!
          Originally posted by Raveren
          Let's put this in another context.

          "Hey, do you remember the name of that group that hit those skyscrapers in America with their own planes? It was 'Al' something...if anyone here can tell me where they are going to meet next, that'd be great."

          Comment

          • Miyaka Takashi
            Banned
            • May 2007
            • 50

            #6995
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Maplestory is taking over

            Comment

            • Peculiar
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 3

              #6996
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              "these new chakra pills seem to make my eyes red and pupils small... i wonder what they're called? ... extacy? what the f..."

              Comment

              • DARKSAMUS
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 251

                #6997
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                What are looking at?

                Comment

                • blahman12
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 52

                  #6998
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I can sign any amount of cards.
                  (5 hours later)
                  (ONLY 48947984279432384272983474324329794832794387432 people left o sign)
                  A member of T_SOB.
                  Contact me at: pm
                  Don't worry, it's my FFR contact number

                  Wanna go eat?
                  1. Mmmmmm
                  2.
                  3.
                  4. *threw up*
                  5. my friend -->
                  I'll kill you if you don't use this!!!-->sigpic
                  but not this though, he's too lonely and bad to be used
                  I have lost.
                  Get a new game for yourself!

                  Comment

                  • callum111
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 88

                    #6999
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Originally posted by blahman12
                    I can sign any amount of cards.
                    (5 hours later)
                    (ONLY 48947984279432384272983474324329794832794387432 people left o sign)
                    QUIT TOUCHING ME!

                    EDIT: 7,000th post!
                    Last edited by callum111; 05-28-2007, 05:06 PM.
                    Wild FFR stepping!

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #7000
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Stickman: I can shoot.
                      Father: Yeah, but you can't even take a crap.

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #7001
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Sex me!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #7002
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Clean me!

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #7003
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            That's one ugly looking bunch of freaks looking back at me (mirror on the ground).

                            Comment

                            • Magnum13
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 311

                              #7004
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I have back problems
                              There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #7005
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I'm good ... no ... I'm evil ... wait ... wait ... I'm golden.

                                Comment

                                Working...