What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #6916
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I will protect Lyndis with my life!

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #6917
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Lyndis: Going to have relations with a girl.

      Comment

      • psychopete
        Quite electrifying.
        • Jul 2005
        • 833

        #6918
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        ohshi no bow and I'm going against a Falcoknight.
        Well, crap.

        EDIT: Ninja'd again, stop doing that. D:<

        Comment

        • Spoonperson
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 1

          #6919
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          OH SNAP!

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #6920
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Stop doing that.

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #6921
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm going to go talk to Lyndis now.

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #6922
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I can write my name; Limbiz

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #6923
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I can write my name...no I can't.

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #6924
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    My boots are bootleg.

                    Comment

                    • WhyCry
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 186

                      #6925
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Those people in the mirror look like us ahhH!

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #6926
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I'm cute, but I'm deadly, stupid Shrek.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #6927
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm really deadly.

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #6928
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Lyndis sucks,
                            Lyndis sucks,
                            Her whole movie sucks!

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #6929
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              We all laugh at guido locking the rate the above person's location thread.

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #6930
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I laugh at Stretchy Panda for the avatar she has.

                                Comment

                                Working...