What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -Live_Free-
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 578

    #7336
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Hello umm sorry to bother you but ....no dont close the door!!! .....damn all we wanted was a cup of sugar......but they always run from us.....why god why!!!!!


    Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
    Average Rank:2,262
    FC-135+38 skill/token
    AAA-14+3 skill/token

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #7337
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm gonna eat you.

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #7338
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I'm gonna eat you, too.

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #7339
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I killed Lyndis, I'm her replacement.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #7340
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            We want Lyndis!

            Comment

            • CrashJet555
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 298

              #7341
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              i have no pants!
              It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

              "Parents always told me
              That I could be
              Anyone I wanted to
              So I became me"

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #7342
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Let's go crash right next to Lyndis!

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #7343
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I killed Lyndis.

                  Comment

                  • CrashJet555
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 298

                    #7344
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I use my hair to strangle people to death!

                    edit: damn!
                    Satan RULEZ!!!
                    It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                    "Parents always told me
                    That I could be
                    Anyone I wanted to
                    So I became me"

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #7345
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Lets crash and hit Lyndis.

                      Comment

                      • CrashJet555
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 298

                        #7346
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        my life for the horde!
                        It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                        "Parents always told me
                        That I could be
                        Anyone I wanted to
                        So I became me"

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #7347
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          The plane is getting horny.

                          Comment

                          • CrashJet555
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 298

                            #7348
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            the Human alliance will fall to my blade!
                            It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                            "Parents always told me
                            That I could be
                            Anyone I wanted to
                            So I became me"

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #7349
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              We're going down . . . . . . . .

                              Comment

                              • 911840
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 25

                                #7350
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                we own that last avatar so bad...

                                Comment

                                Working...