What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #7111
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I can't help it. I'm a computer program...

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • TSB_[X-BaddEx-X]
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 15

      #7112
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      drugs? wtf,who says im trying to flush my system out?

      Comment

      • ChaosMaster1
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2005
        • 429

        #7113
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Smile! I'm getting my BaddEx photo taken!

        15 AAAs!

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #7114
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I am happy.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • TSB_[X-BaddEx-X]
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 15

            #7115
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            why thanks, I WAS going for a baby black Knuckles look!

            Comment

            • erk12345
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 23

              #7116
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              im here for no reason

              Comment

              • solopro
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 448

                #7117
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                And a loser can not be a winner, even if he wins.
                Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                AAAs: Nine

                Unique AAAs: Three

                Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                Best: Disconnected




                Comment

                • Magnum13
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 311

                  #7118
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  we have ears...
                  There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                  Comment

                  • Adamaja456
                    Absurd
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 6433

                    #7119
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    i killed him good


                    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #7120
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I am your father!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #7121
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        No! My house!

                        Comment

                        • lXD
                          L not I
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1398

                          #7122
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          death orgy!
                          AAA's - 125+19
                          best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                          latest - sound of my dream
                          219 tier points
                          IndexRulz.


                          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                          lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                          bifflez yo<3

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #7123
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Hold still, I'm takin' pics of you naked ladies.

                            Comment

                            • ape0
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 195

                              #7124
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              The perfect goth family

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #7125
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Psycho time!

                                Comment

                                Working...