What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Razorflame
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 453

    #6961
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    My friends think so, so we should all have a tiki party!



    AAA's: 48
    Best AAA: Roller Coaster Ride (37)
    Best FC: He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX (66), Reality (85, but with mashing)

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #6962
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Corey Taylor: Razor Flame sucks.
      Razor Flame: Yeah, I suck at FFR.

      Comment

      • WhyCry
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2007
        • 186

        #6963
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        AHh our reflection, it burns we shouldnt have looked!

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6964
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Time to kill Spider-Man.

          Comment

          • DARKSAMUS
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2006
            • 251

            #6965
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            He unconcious. Back up give him some air.

            Comment

            • Kiyomori
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 7

              #6966
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              HELP!!!!!! I'M FALLING!!!!!!

              ___________________
              The New Kid!

              Comment

              • DARKSAMUS
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 251

                #6967
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                nah nah nah nah nah your a loser

                Comment

                • WhyCry
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 186

                  #6968
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  You die now Mwuahahha!

                  Comment

                  • blahman12
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 52

                    #6969
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    PurrPurr I want some cat food
                    A member of T_SOB.
                    Contact me at: pm
                    Don't worry, it's my FFR contact number

                    Wanna go eat?
                    1. Mmmmmm
                    2.
                    3.
                    4. *threw up*
                    5. my friend -->
                    I'll kill you if you don't use this!!!-->sigpic
                    but not this though, he's too lonely and bad to be used
                    I have lost.
                    Get a new game for yourself!

                    Comment

                    • WhyCry
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 186

                      #6970
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I play games, what do you do?

                      Comment

                      • Kiyomori
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 7

                        #6971
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Look at those beautiful new boots.

                        _________________
                        The New Kid!

                        Comment

                        • blahman12
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 52

                          #6972
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          You can't catch me! Woohoo!
                          A member of T_SOB.
                          Contact me at: pm
                          Don't worry, it's my FFR contact number

                          Wanna go eat?
                          1. Mmmmmm
                          2.
                          3.
                          4. *threw up*
                          5. my friend -->
                          I'll kill you if you don't use this!!!-->sigpic
                          but not this though, he's too lonely and bad to be used
                          I have lost.
                          Get a new game for yourself!

                          Comment

                          • Kitsune Bandit
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 73

                            #6973
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Old school, yo.
                            Originally posted by Raveren
                            Let's put this in another context.

                            "Hey, do you remember the name of that group that hit those skyscrapers in America with their own planes? It was 'Al' something...if anyone here can tell me where they are going to meet next, that'd be great."

                            Comment

                            • Black Yoshi
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1322

                              #6974
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Wtf. My hair are pink or white?
                              Originally posted by Kairon
                              Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                              HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                              :O

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #6975
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Sho-ba-do-be-do-be-da.

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...