What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CrashJet555
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 298

    #7351
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    i'm a lesbo wolf!!!
    It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

    "Parents always told me
    That I could be
    Anyone I wanted to
    So I became me"

    Comment

    • AuraSage
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 100

      #7352
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      wheres the life jacket?

      _____________


      sigpic-IE Rejector

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #7353
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I love Firefox. **** Internet Explorer.

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #7354
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          "I'm emo."

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #7355
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Sup.

            (do you even know what emo meens?)

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #7356
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              "I'm emo"

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #7357
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                You even said you're emo.

                Comment

                • AuraSage
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 100

                  #7358
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  im a ghost

                  ___________________


                  sigpic-IE Rejector

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #7359
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I'm horny for Firefox

                    Comment

                    • Magnum13
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 311

                      #7360
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I need to get out in the sun more, I think I'm getting pale
                      There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #7361
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Shadow and Sonic, Unite!

                        Comment

                        • Magnum13
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 311

                          #7362
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          we can't breathe your non-gothic air, so we have these masks
                          Last edited by Magnum13; 06-3-2007, 10:02 PM. Reason: pie
                          There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #7363
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Gasp! Gothic air explosion!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • bmah
                              shots FIRED
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 8448

                              #7364
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Mentos and diet Coke is so much fun; I'm gonna keep firing away these bottles!

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #7365
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I like my trainer.

                                Comment

                                Working...