What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #6931
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I laugh at how many threads on the first couple pages of game threads and chit chat are locked.

    Comment

    • Peculiar
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 3

      #6932
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      "All we really need is love, our inner beauty outshines our outer scariness, its just a defence mechanism for life time of rejection"

      EDIT: got ninja'd, oh well: "no, it's not a push up bra, and they ARE real, next comment like that and i'll slice you with my katana"
      Last edited by Peculiar; 05-26-2007, 03:09 PM.

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #6933
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Come to me, Lyndis.

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6934
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I suck.

          Comment

          • marioGP87
            Shiny Zoroa :')
            • Mar 2006
            • 603

            #6935
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Stan: OMG! They killed Kenny!
            Kyle: You bastards!
            Originally posted by Kit
            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #6936
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Wrong avatar.
              I'm going to rape you Peach.

              Comment

              • marioGP87
                Shiny Zoroa :')
                • Mar 2006
                • 603

                #6937
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                why are we looking at it?
                Originally posted by Kit
                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                Comment

                • WhyCry
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 186

                  #6938
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Must kidnap princess mwuahahha!

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #6939
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    To Do List
                    Buy the eggs.
                    Buy all of the milk.
                    Buy some drugs.

                    Comment

                    • AuraSage
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 100

                      #6940
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      You see what I see?
                      ....mmmhmmmm..........

                      ____________________


                      sigpic-IE Rejector

                      Comment

                      • psychopete
                        Quite electrifying.
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 833

                        #6941
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        ZOMG GUYS I'm trying to seem like I'm powerful!

                        Comment

                        • WhyCry
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 186

                          #6942
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I forgot to close the front door, and back door, and I left the free st0ff inside sign out!

                          Comment

                          • AuraSage
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 100

                            #6943
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Can I can some change?........

                            _________________


                            sigpic-IE Rejector

                            Comment

                            • WhyCry
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 186

                              #6944
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I hope this wind doesnt blow me away.

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #6945
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I joined runescape.

                                Comment

                                Working...