What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #7006
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Hey baby!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • flashman41
      OMG ceiling cat!
      • Sep 2003
      • 252

      #7007
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I need to piss.

      Comment

      • irishknight
        FFR Veteran
        • May 2006
        • 969

        #7008
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        DIE ceiling CAT! *throws apple*

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #7009
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          This ninja job is boring...

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #7010
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I need to sell those drugs.
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #7011
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              It's a special star!
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • Magnum13
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 311

                #7012
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I am slowly hypnotizing you...
                There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                Comment

                • irishknight
                  FFR Veteran
                  • May 2006
                  • 969

                  #7013
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  FUSION... HA!

                  (Blue and Dark Sonic fuse into GOLD SONIC!)

                  Comment

                  • callum111
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 88

                    #7014
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Originally posted by irishknight
                    FUSION... HA!

                    (Blue and Dark Sonic fuse into GOLD SONIC!)
                    Damn it! Can I drop the sword now?
                    Wild FFR stepping!

                    Comment

                    • DARKSAMUS
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 251

                      #7015
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Stretching? (I dunno?)

                      Comment

                      • Adamaja456
                        Absurd
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 6433

                        #7016
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        im gay =]


                        582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                        602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                        People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                        DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                        ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                        4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                        Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                        dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                        Comment

                        • Gamer101.101
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 9

                          #7017
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Ahhhhhh my wonderful trophies of people I have killed, hey look theres bill, and randy, and mike, and tony, and larry....etc.
                          I Conquer ALL!!!

                          Comment

                          • Kiyomori
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 7

                            #7018
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            -Can't u see that i am standing next to my sword?
                            -No
                            -You being gay.

                            _____________________
                            New FFR Member!

                            Comment

                            • Miyaka Takashi
                              Banned
                              • May 2007
                              • 50

                              #7019
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I have Pimp waves

                              EDIT: Nyaahh!

                              Comment

                              • AuraSage
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 100

                                #7020
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                *blank*

                                ___________________


                                sigpic-IE Rejector

                                Comment

                                Working...