What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #6976
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    What...what have I done! I've drank all the soda for the memorial day barbecue!
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • blahman12
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 52

      #6977
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I better run away
      A member of T_SOB.
      Contact me at: pm
      Don't worry, it's my FFR contact number

      Wanna go eat?
      1. Mmmmmm
      2.
      3.
      4. *threw up*
      5. my friend -->
      I'll kill you if you don't use this!!!-->sigpic
      but not this though, he's too lonely and bad to be used
      I have lost.
      Get a new game for yourself!

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #6978
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Games!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #6979
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          i patied too hard last night.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #6980
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            "What the **** is that?" "I don't know man." "Can I touch it?"
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • WhyCry
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2007
              • 186

              #6981
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm not going to shoot you, I might cry though.

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #6982
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I'm a scaredy cat.

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #6983
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I'll eat you!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • tuanxdjboi
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 98

                    #6984
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I need to pee.

                    Comment

                    • Calcium Deposit
                      I am the liquor
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • May 2007
                      • 706

                      #6985
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Takin a dump...

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #6986
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I'm a mysterious flashing blank and white square.

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #6987
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Doug31 is invisible

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #6988
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I need +1 blazze points.

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 1441

                              #6989
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Lyndis: I'm dead.

                              Comment

                              • spinal_compression
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 3325

                                #6990
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Let's go do it!

                                Do what?

                                You know...

                                What?

                                You know...

                                I know!

                                Shut up!

                                You can come too!

                                What are you going to do?

                                Trust me...

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                                Comment

                                Working...