What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CrashJet555
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 298

    #7306
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    yessss! the taste of human flesh is verrrrry good!
    It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

    "Parents always told me
    That I could be
    Anyone I wanted to
    So I became me"

    Comment

    • WhyCry
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 186

      #7307
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Go 9/11!

      Comment

      • CrashJet555
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 298

        #7308
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I'm gay
        It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

        "Parents always told me
        That I could be
        Anyone I wanted to
        So I became me"

        Comment

        • WhyCry
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2007
          • 186

          #7309
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Must kill myself! down we go!

          Comment

          • CrashJet555
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 298

            #7310
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I have a subautomatic machine gun tucked in my fur
            It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

            "Parents always told me
            That I could be
            Anyone I wanted to
            So I became me"

            Comment

            • solopro
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 448

              #7311
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Pika-pi!

              EDIT: Damn you!

              Mayday, mayday!
              Originally posted by John O'Hurley
              But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
              AAAs: Nine

              Unique AAAs: Three

              Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

              Best: Disconnected




              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #7312
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                We're going to bomb the WTC.

                Comment

                • CrashJet555
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 298

                  #7313
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  guy: dis bitch is so mine

                  edit: dammit!
                  we are the men in black!
                  It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                  "Parents always told me
                  That I could be
                  Anyone I wanted to
                  So I became me"

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #7314
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Mayday, mayday, we're going down!

                    Comment

                    • CrashJet555
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 298

                      #7315
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I like to eat little dogs!

                      And btw shadow, don't double post you bitch!

                      edit: thats better
                      Last edited by CrashJet555; 06-3-2007, 04:32 PM.
                      It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                      "Parents always told me
                      That I could be
                      Anyone I wanted to
                      So I became me"

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #7316
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        We're going to crash!
                        (stop copying me and don't delete your posts)

                        Comment

                        • CrashJet555
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 298

                          #7317
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          you deleted your post first
                          It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                          "Parents always told me
                          That I could be
                          Anyone I wanted to
                          So I became me"

                          Comment

                          • MyRoseTearsBlood
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 699

                            #7318
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Yes, Satan. We serve only to you.

                            ****! we're going dooooooooooown!
                            Last edited by MyRoseTearsBlood; 06-3-2007, 04:33 PM. Reason: ninja'd
                            FUS RO DAH!

                            Comment

                            • CrashJet555
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 298

                              #7319
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              where is the butter popcorn, dammit! i told you to get some from the Kroger!
                              Last edited by CrashJet555; 06-3-2007, 04:38 PM.
                              It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                              "Parents always told me
                              That I could be
                              Anyone I wanted to
                              So I became me"

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #7320
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Die everyone!`

                                Comment

                                Working...