What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CrashJet555
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 298

    #7321
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    trick or treat!

    why would my dude be telling everyone to die?
    It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

    "Parents always told me
    That I could be
    Anyone I wanted to
    So I became me"

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #7322
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      The Fuel Is Low, We're Gonna Die!

      Comment

      • CrashJet555
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 298

        #7323
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        we are the satan worshippers that live in spanish architecture houses!
        It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

        "Parents always told me
        That I could be
        Anyone I wanted to
        So I became me"

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #7324
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I'm a plane that is horny.

          Comment

          • -Live_Free-
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 578

            #7325
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Umm hi we're here for the party?


            Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
            Average Rank:2,262
            FC-135+38 skill/token
            AAA-14+3 skill/token

            Comment

            • CrashJet555
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 298

              #7326
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              mmmm... these are good dildos
              It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

              "Parents always told me
              That I could be
              Anyone I wanted to
              So I became me"

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #7327
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Bootleg airplane.

                Comment

                • -Live_Free-
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 578

                  #7328
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Tick or ... **** this just give us the god damn candy.....


                  Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                  Average Rank:2,262
                  FC-135+38 skill/token
                  AAA-14+3 skill/token

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #7329
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Let's kiss then we can make that airplane explode.

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #7330
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      What are we?

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #7331
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Lyndis: I have a yeast infection.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #7332
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Rawr!

                          Comment

                          • CrashJet555
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 298

                            #7333
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Your face looks delicious, I think I'll rip it off and eat it.

                            edit: damn!
                            I'm a crazy anime bitch
                            It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                            "Parents always told me
                            That I could be
                            Anyone I wanted to
                            So I became me"

                            Comment

                            • AuraSage
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 100

                              #7334
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              im gonna go thru the earth.

                              ________________________


                              sigpic-IE Rejector

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #7335
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                My spells suck. I keep hurting myself.

                                Comment

                                Working...