What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #7021
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Wa da ta! Hi ya!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 1441

      #7022
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I made a mess playing DDR.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #7023
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        "Now, we shall drop the gothic-looking chandelier of death, and you will meet your demise!"
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #7024
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Am I a Pokemon or a Yu-Gi-Oh freak? Hm . . .

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #7025
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            We're still here?

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #7026
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Let's go kill some newbs!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • Kitsune Bandit
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 73

                #7027
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I told you! But nooo, you had to go and knock that one down! Curse you, and your domino effect, too!
                Originally posted by Raveren
                Let's put this in another context.

                "Hey, do you remember the name of that group that hit those skyscrapers in America with their own planes? It was 'Al' something...if anyone here can tell me where they are going to meet next, that'd be great."

                Comment

                • callum111
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 88

                  #7028
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Look at me. Im sexy. Now go away.
                  Wild FFR stepping!

                  Comment

                  • jugglinguy
                    Use me as a porta-potty
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4319

                    #7029
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Holy !?!!?!!? I never knew i was double jointed.
                    Originally posted by Jem
                    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                    Comment

                    • TSB_[X-BaddEx-X]
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 15

                      #7030
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      hahahahehehehehahahahahehehehe i dancing!!!

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #7031
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        haha I have no wrinkles, and never will.
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #7032
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm so fast, look at me AAA all those notes!

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #7033
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Look, don't touch.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #7034
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              What am I?

                              Comment

                              • RPGFREAK
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 41

                                #7035
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I should have been in the Soul Caliber series.

                                Comment

                                Working...