Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • brothaice
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2005
    • 2940

    #691
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Ok, you said it =/

    This is honestly the best I could do.

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #692
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      Ok, round 4 starts now, gj brothaice, you just also won the bonus of worst score to submit and still advance for another 1000 credits.

      Comment

      • brothaice
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2005
        • 2940

        #693
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        I win

        w00t I just realized i pwn at endnight too xD

        Comment

        • The5thMoon
          • self-fulfilled prophecy •
          • May 2006
          • 2132

          #694
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Broth that scoar is legendary!

          and yay! I get credits for sure ^.^ I suck at lawn wake though...ugh..

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #695
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Well, so do I. My best is barely over 700 combo, when I would have expected better for where it is on the JX scale.

            Comment

            • AOD_ELEMENT
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1672

              #696
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              omfg r u serious i suck at torinouta i probably lose this round unless i pull the fc out of my ass

              Comment

              • CAS8002
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2003
                • 75

                #697
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                Here is my score for Massive. I can probably do better tomorrow when I'm not so tired:

                Comment

                • RagedBerserker
                  Hello Kitty
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 1296

                  #698
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  omfg torinouta, i try to like fc this everyday, i fail every time

                  I'm just an old boy now

                  Comment

                  • Emu Hater
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 230

                    #699
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Ive always kinda sucked at Beethoven Virus but I will improve from this.


                    And now that im safe from the grasp of Uber Rave I will present to everyone my I hate Uber Rave V1 post.

                    Compared to my V2 score.



                    Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                    Comment

                    • chunky_cheese
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 1736

                      #700
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Every scratch member agrees. NO MORE TORINOUTA! *cries, lies in the corner and twitches*

                      Comment

                      • The5thMoon
                        • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                        • May 2006
                        • 2132

                        #701
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Doug picks the songs because he knows you people wont like it. =]

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #702
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Hey, I like Torinouta. Also, it's 10x more fun playing something you've yet to FC, IMO.

                          Edit: P.S.: Most of the divisions will have a song they should like in the next 2 rounds, I'd think. People are complaining about a lot of songs that I thought were good.

                          Comment

                          • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1479

                            #703
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            thank you doug, I needed to improve my score on end night.
                            "This better not be Snowbound again"

                            Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                            FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                            Comment

                            • The5thMoon
                              • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                              • May 2006
                              • 2132

                              #704
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Originally posted by Doug31
                              Hey, I like Torinouta. Also, it's 10x more fun playing something you've yet to FC, IMO.

                              Edit: P.S.: Most of the divisions will have a song they should like in the next 2 rounds, I'd think. People are complaining about a lot of songs that I thought were good.
                              I think you've been making very good choices Doug. Btw I know I'm out for sure this round since I have yet to get passed a 400 combo on LW T.T

                              Comment

                              • FRO
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 332

                                #705
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Originally posted by Emu Hater
                                And now that im safe from the grasp of Uber Rave I will present to everyone my I hate Uber Rave V1 post.

                                Compared to my V2 score.
                                QFT
                                FRO
                                __________________________________________________
                                Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                                Comment

                                Working...