Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #526
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



    Comment

    • DefconZero
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 134

      #527
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      Yarr updated score


      Benguin's Unofficial Tournament Spreadshet
      9th Official Tournament stats

      Comment

      • v0lcom
        IT Guru
        • Feb 2007
        • 569

        #528
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Improved by one good. this song is annoying btw...

        Comment

        • kcfp_Ice
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 556

          #529
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Looks like my score might hold up for the bonus.

          And I remain top seed in my division <3
          Back and ready to start playing.

          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #530
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            i would love to be in your honolulu group. i love that song.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • v0lcom
              IT Guru
              • Feb 2007
              • 569

              #531
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              i dunno why but everytime around the end i always get one stupid good on honolulu! pisses me off!

              And, i can't play that 20031023 song good enough! i can only get like 20 goods, but i need 17 and under! these songs aren't my friends.
              Last edited by v0lcom; 06-10-2007, 10:39 PM. Reason: added some thoughts...

              Comment

              • lXD
                L not I
                • Feb 2007
                • 1398

                #532
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                rofl why has my score not been knocked out yet haha
                AAA's - 125+19
                best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                latest - sound of my dream
                219 tier points
                IndexRulz.


                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                bifflez yo<3

                Comment

                • Smok3y
                  ∞+1
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 407

                  #533
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Originally posted by Emu Hater
                  Ive decided to make Smok3y fight for top seed this round. Heres the tiebreaker.
                  [IMG]
                  And btw the best FC and Accomplisment on my sig were both accomplished today. Speed mods are winnar.
                  You were clearly put on this earth to torment me. =P You get those darn AAAs with such ease and then beat my tiebreaker score so closely. lmao.


                  Comment

                  • rshadow8888
                    FFR's Buizel
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3120

                    #534
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    If my score holds up then that would be extremely funny.

                    Comment

                    • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1479

                      #535
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      I don't have to do my best so b4 i forget to submit. It looks like this score might advanced already
                      "This better not be Snowbound again"

                      Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                      FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #536
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Smok3y
                          ∞+1
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 407

                          #537
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                          That's one seriously clean shave.


                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #538
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Oh, I guess this is last place anyway..



                            I might improve.. I don't know

                            Comment

                            • Liquid3arth
                              is LIFE!
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 833

                              #539
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              thank god..thought i was out of this tourney



                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/comeplay/withus.php?u=Liquid3arth



                              <----- Use it

                              Comment

                              • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1479

                                #540
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                gj liquid
                                "This better not be Snowbound again"

                                Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                                FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...